IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Emerson Axsom has new plans for the 2024 season.
12/10/23, 11:59 PM   #1
Emerson Axsom has new plans for the 2024 season.
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Copied and pasted from from his Facebook page.

I think it’s finally time we announce our 2024 plans, with that being said Clauson Marshall racing and I have went separate ways. I wanna thank Tim and Richard for giving me a shot 2 1/2 years ago, I will always be thankful for the opportunity to drive great cars. I’m also very excited for next years opportunity, we plan on going wing sprint car racing with Dale Klaasmeyer and Scott Petry out of our family shop. We have no set schedule to run but plan on running around 80-100 races. I wanna thank Dale and Scott for coming on board and building this new team and hiring the right people and taking this next step in racing with me as my goal has always been wing sprint car racing.

4 members like this post: EBookerFan, Ilovedirttrackracing, Kinser11, mlamb
12/13/23, 2:52 PM   #2
Re: Emerson Axsom has new plans for the 2024 season.
Hubie48

my goal has always been wing sprint car racing.

Really? Wow.

12/13/23, 3:56 PM   #3
hoscalecody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie48 View Post
my goal has always been wing sprint car racing.

Really? Wow.
You'd be surprised how many people use midgets or non wing cars just to get their name out for a winged ride Some don't actually care about midgets or non wing. (Not saying Emerson didn't care about them.)

12/14/23, 1:05 AM   #4
Rhody

Race Count This Year: 9

The part that hurts my head is using "wanna" twice in writing. That's as bad as pajamas in public in my book.

12/14/23, 8:31 AM   #5
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I think a midget translates more to wing racing than Non Wing does.

Sure you want a well handling Non Wing car, But its more about controlling the uncontollable and finding the losing it point without doing so.

A midget and Winged car is all about momentum and smooth.. You just burp the throttle when everyone else doesn't and you lose a ton on the top end. Non winged seems to get back to it much faster.

3 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, mc/rider
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Emerson Axsom has new plans for the 2024 season.