IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Has anyone else noticed this
2/5/23, 12:28 PM   #1
Has anyone else noticed this
flagboy55

Curious if anyone else has noticed this on the shelves of their local stores and gas stations. It’s obvious the involvement and investment NOS Energy puts into the sport we love. But at least in my immediate area, the amount of product on the shelves where I buy it has been shrinking for some time. I used to buy it at our local Menards but the stock is almost gone. I wonder if they have completely dumped the sugar free Turbo , and if they are going to replace it with another product. I’m hoping this is just a regional glitch in my area, and their commitment to our sport continues to pay off for them. Has anyone else seen a similar scenario?

2/5/23, 12:46 PM   #2
Re: Has anyone else noticed this
opnwhlmnd

As long as Monster Energy keeps gaining market share on Red Bull NOS racing support should be fine. Think market share now is Red Bull 43% Monster Energy 39%. Five years ago the two weren't even close on market share.

2/5/23, 1:28 PM   #3
PIT CART

Nos grape is almost impossible to find in north east Indiana. I only drink it when on 3rd shift, but it’s nowhere to be found 🏁

1 member likes this post: nathans1012
2/5/23, 1:46 PM   #4
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIT CART View Post
Nos grape is almost impossible to find in north east Indiana. I only drink it when on 3rd shift, but it’s nowhere to be found 🏁

I buy NOS Grape on Amazon same for AMP Energy (Green Can) instead of always trying to find them in a store or gas station. They come in packs of 12.

2 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, PIT CART
2/6/23, 7:53 PM   #5
Will Shunk

I was told at Smackdown by the NOS folks that they heard the "Turbo" was discontinued. Haven't seen it in Ohio for quite some time.

2/6/23, 9:10 PM   #6
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Shunk View Post
I was told at Smackdown by the NOS folks that they heard the "Turbo" was discontinued. Haven't seen it in Ohio for quite some time.
Yeah I asked fur Turbo several times last year and was told it was discontinued

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Has anyone else noticed this