IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Articles out or out soon...
8/30/11, 10:55 PM   #1
Articles out or out soon...
Joe Whisler

Just read K.O.'s latest article on his trip to the Springfield Mile and LPS. I managed to make a small cameo in there! K.O. makes ya want to leave early and take the scenic route the way he paints the picture of his way to and from.

http://www.hoseheads.com/ko.html

Also, I got a preview of Dean Mills' next article. It's a cool piece on Darren Hagen. Sitting here at the 9 week mark of recovery from some fractured vertebrae, it's cool for me to see how well Hagen has come back from his injuries and has picked right up where he left off. Keep an eye out for it in Flat Out.

Hope everybody is having a good week. Only a few more days until the next race day. Wherever you call home, remember to support your local track!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Articles out or out soon...