IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
oppweld (Offline)
  #1 6/2/21 10:05 PM
Robert Bell nailed down a third straight victory tonight at Southern Iowa Speedway in Oskaloosa. Starting outside row two, Bell's night was nearly over before it started having to dodge the loose car beside coming down the front stretch on lap one. Once he regained focus he steadily picked of the cars in front of him. Pulling away to a solid victory!
25 Likes: 2rock21, 95KART, bighd0522, BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, davidm, duel, Great Scott, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, jonboat15, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, nathans1012, racenut69, rapid robert, RedRacer07, skids59, snow white 33, TNRustler, Tom23, Will Shunk
jim goerge (Offline)
  #2 6/2/21 11:31 PM
Pretty soon the Comet will have a bounty on his head I think its AWESOME
10 Likes: Chief Wahoo, davidm, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jonboat15, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, oppweld, racenut69
Pitdad (Offline)
  #3 6/3/21 2:34 AM
Anybody

But

Bell
6 Likes: jim goerge, Jonr, kylenap, mc/rider, oppweld, racenut69
Pitdad (Offline)
  #4 6/3/21 12:41 PM
Of course I’m kidding. We kid because we love.

Congratulations to the Colfax Comet!
2 Likes: oppweld, racenut69
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #5 6/3/21 3:54 PM
I love it!!! Huge shoutout and congrats to Robert.

It’s a bit ironic because earlier this year in another forum, The Colfax Comet was the target of some rather ridiculous online snark. His supporters, however, were quick to point out that while his midget program no doubt had his best and most consistent results, the sprint car program was definitely making gains. Who’s laughing now?!

BTW, my hearing is not what it use to be. Are those cicadas or crickets i hear?
3 Likes: davidm, oppweld, racenut69
dirt330 (Offline)
  #6 6/3/21 4:16 PM
He better be selling T-shirts at Indiana Sprint week. He could sell a lot of them.
7 Likes: davidm, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, oppweld, racenut69, Sprints fan 11
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #7 6/3/21 4:45 PM
Originally Posted by dirt330:
He better be selling T-shirts at Indiana Sprint week. He could sell a lot of them.
Hell i will definitely have to grab one of those and give him a little extra. LOL.
7 Likes: davidm, dirt330, erich45, Hustlin-Hoosier, luckybuc97, oppweld, racenut69