IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tri state
8/1/23, 7:45 PM   #31
Re: Tri state
Terry Porter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
Yeah I was there too. I had a couple friends from Maine doing a motorcycle touring trip,and when they posted from Kentucky the other day I mentioned they werent that far from Haubstadt if they wanted to come see what sprint car racing was like. They were interested,and I told them I'd come down. Hadnt seen them in almost 20 years.

The rain cancelled out the racing,but I met them in a local pub and we stayed there till it closed catching up on things.

Even had some Kodak moments !

Yeah thats mine. I take that if theres a chance of losing a car in a crowded parking lot as its easy to find. I havent lost it yet,and never tried to get in the wrong car either!
Hell One Sock....I saw that car in the parking lot and somewhere else as well. I would have stopped by to say hello before the flood.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
8/2/23, 5:49 AM   #32
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Porter View Post
Hell One Sock....I saw that car in the parking lot and somewhere else as well. I would have stopped by to say hello before the flood.
I was out by the road end in the aisle I was parked in talking with friends for quite awhile.
I had that car with me last year when I was down at Lawrenceburg visiting. You must have a short memory,well on some things anyway

I saw a car in a motel parking lot south of the track with Vermont plates. Figured it must be your friends car,and wondered if you were there too

2 members like this post: Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner
8/2/23, 8:36 AM   #33
The Old Coyote

Terry,
Scott is a great friend. We have been racing together for a long time. I could do all these races without all the help he gives me. He is a prince of a guy, a loyal friend and a good man.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner, wildman92
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tri state