IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Daugherty Speedway
3/26/16, 11:58 PM   #1
Daugherty Speedway
DirtHawk92

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 8

Well we went to Daugherty tonight.. Yes I realize no open wheels there... But I'll tell ya what that track was mad fasssst tonight and I can't wait for MSCS show there!!! They also reiterated that Sept. 10th will b USAC Midgets date...So remember Supporting Your Local track is better than no track at all!!!

3/27/16, 5:18 PM   #2
Re: Daugherty Speedway
nathans1012

Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtHawk92 View Post
Well we went to Daugherty tonight.. Yes I realize no open wheels there... But I'll tell ya what that track was mad fasssst tonight and I can't wait for MSCS show there!!! They also reiterated that Sept. 10th will b USAC Midgets date...So remember Supporting Your Local track is better than no track at all!!!
What Series with the Midgets National, D2, ect?
I've wonder the same thing about the race at Plymouth with the WOO Sprints on May 13th and the Wednesday shows?

3/27/16, 7:03 PM   #3
DirtHawk92

I'm assuming USAC National Midgets...but there are 2 things that stand out to me.. On Daughertys schedule but Not on USAC schedule yet.. But nothing for that date on schedule anywhere else USAC IS running is set for Sept. 10th...??? I had same question Nathan... So has it been confirmed and they are ironing out details.. I'm honestly not sure but could only hope...But was said over P.A. Other night??? Dunno... I will try to shoot them an email... & Find out for sure...

3/27/16, 7:15 PM   #4
Re: Daugherty Speedway
nathans1012

Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtHawk92 View Post
I'm assuming USAC National Midgets...but there are 2 things that stand out to me.. On Daughertys schedule but Not on USAC schedule yet.. But nothing for that date on schedule anywhere else USAC IS running is set for Sept. 10th...??? I had same question Nathan... So has it been confirmed and they are ironing out details.. I'm honestly not sure but could only hope...But was said over P.A. Other night??? Dunno... I will try to shoot them an email... & Find out for sure...
lets hope USAC post something soon about both tracks.

2 members like this post: dirtball, DirtHawk92
3/27/16, 8:56 PM   #5
DirtHawk92

Mr Daugherty just confirmed that the Sept. 10th date IS a USAC National Midget race!!! Great news!!

2 members like this post: dirtball, nathans1012
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Daugherty Speedway