IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 6/24/16 3:29 PM
No race this weekend but going to the sun king party. Could be wrong but I believe there's an indiana open wheeler that works there? Anyone know?
oppweld (Offline)
  #2 6/24/16 7:38 PM
Yes there is.
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #3 6/24/16 7:51 PM
Just was gonna say hi,and maybe talk a little sprint car racing along with beer. If you know who it is and what they'll be doing tomorrow, I will try to look em up
CTtoPA (Offline)
  #4 6/24/16 9:33 PM
I wish I knew that when I was there last month!
chudder (Offline)
  #5 6/25/16 12:15 AM
Ask for Chris H. I will be there at 4ish when the party starts. Be glad to meet any IOW fan at SK anytime. Give you a tour and talk any racing accept lawn mowers. Maybe even buy you a beer. Gates open at 4:00 but supposedly the brewery will be closed during event?? 3 bands, food trucks and a ton of Sun King will be going down. 7th Anniversary Party and 2016 rollout of GFJ. Grapefruit Jungle.
3 Likes: flagboy55, reeserx, tirespinner
cleatziff (Offline)
  #6 6/25/16 9:23 AM
Wish I could make the party. I love sun king!
CTtoPA (Offline)
  #7 6/25/16 6:16 PM
Originally Posted by chudder:
Ask for Chris H. I will be there at 4ish when the party starts. Be glad to meet any IOW fan at SK anytime. Give you a tour and talk any racing accept lawn mowers. Maybe even buy you a beer. Gates open at 4:00 but supposedly the brewery will be closed during event?? 3 bands, food trucks and a ton of Sun King will be going down. 7th Anniversary Party and 2016 rollout of GFJ. Grapefruit Jungle.
Same Chris who was wearing the shirt with all those vintage patches a couple days before the 500?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #8 6/26/16 2:11 AM
Well once again iow has made a craft beer connection. Got to meet Chris today, talked racing and beer and music. Was a pleasure to meet him. Hopefully we'll put togethera little craft beer tailgating at isw