IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #1 4/30/13 5:13 PM
I've got quite a few empty 55 gallon metal drums from the 2012 race season that I'm looking to get rid of. I'm not asking for any $ for them, and you can have as many as you want. I would prefer to give them to people that are going to use them, rather than turn around and sell them. They have been stored indoors since the fuel was pumped out. Feel free to email me with any questions or to set up a time for pick up. Thank you.

Chad Smith

chadsmithmotorsports@gmail.com

Posted via Mobile Device
PatrickMead#13 (Offline)
  #2 4/30/13 11:15 PM
Where are you located? Thank you

Posted via Mobile Device
mud goodsleeve (Offline)
  #3 5/1/13 6:03 AM
grab one of these and get some heat in your shop
http://www.northlineexpress.com/wood...it-bk150e.html
Claybird33 (Offline)
  #4 5/1/13 7:28 AM
They work great. I have one in my shop. I bought my Barrel kit through Gander Mountain. With the smoke chamber on top it really puts out some heat.

Clay Franklin
mud goodsleeve (Offline)
  #5 5/1/13 8:27 AM
KA-POW! Found the double barrel kit at home depot. And its a chunk cheaper! Free shipping if you spend $45 bucks. heres the link. I just ordered myself one for the garage here at the house. http://www.homedepot.com/p/US-Stove-...4#.UYEJiaDD-M8
2 Likes: Claybird33, Geoff Kaiser
robert gatten (Offline)
  #6 5/1/13 10:33 AM
why can't you turn them back in when you pick up new barrels ? my dealer always wanted them back to refill and gave me a discount allowance. maybe you should talk to them and cut yourself a better deal.
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #7 5/1/13 3:08 PM
Thanks Clay and Mud!!! My fuel deal does not require returning the drums and would not give me a better price if I did so. I see your point, but they don't want em' back!

Posted via Mobile Device
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #8 5/1/13 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by robert gatten:
why can't you turn them back in when you pick up new barrels ? my dealer always wanted them back to refill and gave me a discount allowance. maybe you should talk to them and cut yourself a better deal.
Some suppliers even charge a fee to take them back... Makes no dang sense...
dirtfan07 (Offline)
  #9 5/1/13 11:07 PM
I'd be interested in one or two. Where ya located?

Posted via Mobile Device
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #10 5/2/13 6:41 PM
Brownsburg. Only have a couple left. I'll be in Eldora til Sunday, so let me know your plans.

Posted via Mobile Device