IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lewis Morgan Memorial Race sprint feature
8/30/11, 4:25 PM   #1
Lewis Morgan Memorial Race sprint feature
bni69

This Friday night will be the Lewis Morgan Memorial race. The family of the late Mr. Morgan have added a $1000 bonus to the winner of the sprint feature ($2400 total) as well as a $1000 bonus to the winner of the modified feature ($1600 total). The rain date for this program will be Sept. 9. Admission prices are the same: $12 for grandstand (ages 13 and up), $5 (ages 7-12) and kids 6 and under, with a paying adult are free. Pit admission is $25.

5 members like this post: Danny Burton, dkdorkboy, mowerman, Mud Packer, speed bump
8/30/11, 5:17 PM   #2
Re: Lewis Morgan Memorial Race
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Since Bloomington will be dark this weekend, maybe we will see some teams travel up to Gas City. I know that the increase in purse is only at the top, but still would like to see some other cars. I know that it will probably not happen but it sure would be nice.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: duel
8/31/11, 2:48 PM   #3
duel

been looking foward to this one as it's the only show i can make this weekend. friday looks like a hot one.

8/31/11, 3:55 PM   #4
bni69

This Friday night will also be a HARF and DARF night--current members receive 50% off grandstand admission price. This was rescheduled from an earlier date.

4 members like this post: Danny Burton, duel, Half fast, Mud Packer
8/31/11, 5:45 PM   #5
Danny Burton

Paging Mr. Hoover, others: No Sword Man this week. He will be at the football team, telling his dad how to coach.

I'm mulling over the possibility of bringing his brother, age 2 years and 4 months, an intense race fan in his own right. But that diaper changing thing may be an issue.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

8/31/11, 5:51 PM   #6
mowerman

Race Count This Year: 13
Race Count Last Year: 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Burton View Post
Paging Mr. Hoover, others: No Sword Man this week. He will be at the football team, telling his dad how to coach.

I'm mulling over the possibility of bringing his brother, age 2 years and 4 months, an intense race fan in his own right. But that diaper changing thing may be an issue.
Hey Danny maybe Aero can change it for you .

8/31/11, 6:35 PM   #7
Jerry Spencer

Quote:

Bring him to the trailer and we will put fresh rubber (diaper) when needed. Make sure to stop and get the little guys shirts.

Jerry #66j
stida.com

8/31/11, 9:23 PM   #8
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:

Who's, his or yours? Sorry you retired old fart, but I just had to do it.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: Danny Burton
9/1/11, 10:40 AM   #9
Eatin Dirt

Should be a good night of racing. Will be heading north soon as I get home from school and change clothes. Wish it was Friday.....

9/1/11, 11:25 AM   #10
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowerman View Post
Hey Danny maybe Aero can change it for you .
Just like he picks up after Sprinter

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Quote:

So I win the match by default? Or is the match Sunday at Kokomo?

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1 member likes this post: mowerman
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lewis Morgan Memorial Race sprint feature