IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ASCS: Sam Hafertepe, Jr. Charges To Third $10,000 Hockett/Mc
9/20/20, 4:01 AM   #1
ASCS: Sam Hafertepe, Jr. Charges To Third $10,000 Hockett/Mc
admin

9/19/20 8:00 PM Sam Hafertepe, Jr. Charges To Third $10,000 Hockett/McMillin Memorial Victory!

(Image Credit: Greg Stanek)Bryan Hulbert – WHEATLAND, Mo. (September 19, 2020) Falling back to third for most of the SawBlade.com A-Feature Saturday night, a caution with eight laps to go saw S...

http://www.ascsracing.com/news/?i=87597

9/20/20, 11:58 AM   #2
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

The racing families had a great trip to Lucas Oil Speedway. The facility is top notch - no doubt about it. The ASCS format is a bit too much, especially with so many cars. 8 heats, 8 qualifiers, 3 b mains then a last chance qualifier. Tears up a track and equipment real fast. Made for a coupe of really late nights / early mornings.

Having said that, the features were pretty darn good. We enjoyed watching cars battle for every inch they could find on sometimes a rubber down track. They kept the show moving along as quickly as possible with so many cars.

We are definitely glad we made the trip and would go again for the right show. Always great to meet up with our Indiana racing family for some Kodak moments. I’m sure the folks sitting around us are still wondering who Ballou is. 😂😂😂

4 members like this post: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, mscs20, skids59
9/20/20, 1:22 PM   #3
i love dirt track racing

Our racing family had a great weekend. Wow, what a beautiful facilities they do not mess around with the great hospitality to make sure that you have a great experience at this track. Weather was great and the Kodak moments and life time memories was definitely worth the racing road trip. Thanks Dan and Jen for another great weekend. You guys are simply the best. Thanks. God bless America.

3 members like this post: Dirtfan, mscs20, wildman92
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ASCS: Sam Hafertepe, Jr. Charges To Third $10,000 Hockett/Mc