IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Vookie (Offline)
  #1 2/14/24 6:42 PM
http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?415511-Volusia
11 Likes: 2fast4u, azsprintfan1, BrentTFunk, Ilovedirttrackracing, Love dirt, nathans1012, openwheelfan1, Rapid Rick, stp6237, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #2 2/14/24 10:47 PM
We attended Volusia both nights. The USAC Sprint Cars were well received by the stock car people. I overheard quite a few comments about how much fun they were to watch.
8 Likes: azsprintfan1, BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, oppweld, racenut69, stp6237
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #3 2/14/24 11:16 PM
I've been watching the Lucas Oil Late Models on Flo since the season started and have no regrets. The racing has been top shelf.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
12 Likes: azsprintfan1, chase1989, Daisy's dad, flagboy55, ginblueearth, Hubie48, interpreter66, nathans1012, Puppy, stp6237, The Old Coyote, TNRustler
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #4 2/15/24 10:32 AM
I agree with the comments on the Lucas Late Model Series

I find it EXTREMELY competitive and entertaining. I have been watching open wheel since 1967 exclusively. Guess what? I got the T-Shirt, I got the hat! I am seriously digging the LOLM series and will consider GOING to a few races this coming summer.

Where are all these engine builders? They have some stout powerplants and the fields are huge.

I never in a million years thought I would be a fan of Late Model racing but this Lucas Series has me hooked. It is top shelf automobile racing.
9 Likes: azsprintfan1, chase1989, Daisy's dad, flagboy55, ginblueearth, interpreter66, PIT CART, Stevensville Mike, TNRustler
azsprintfan1 (Offline)
  #5 2/15/24 12:40 PM
That's cool their fans are giving us kiddos! Honestly, I love the Lucas series now and their announcer James Essex is great. Why can't we all get along... WoO and HL... haha
5 Likes: chase1989, flagboy55, ginblueearth, interpreter66, Stevensville Mike
Daisy's dad (Offline)
  #6 2/15/24 2:27 PM
I also have enjoyed watching the Lucas Oil DLM series on Flo over the past year. Right now with so much racing on the channel, my first viewing priority is USAC, second is Lucas Oil, and third, if I get around to it, is High Limit.

7 Likes: azsprintfan1, Charles Nungester, erich45, ginblueearth, Hustlin-Hoosier, interpreter66, Stevensville Mike
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #7 2/15/24 3:12 PM
Originally Posted by Daisy's dad:
Right now with so much racing on the channel, my first viewing priority is USAC, second is Lucas Oil, and third, if I get around to it, is High Limit.
Exactly! I am in the same boat. What to watch?

A lot of fans like me appreciate both wing and non-wing. I am expanding that to wing, non-wing, and late models thanks to Flo.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
5 Likes: Daisy's dad, dkdorkboy, erich45, flagboy55, Hubie48
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #8 2/15/24 7:48 PM
Not like I’m a charity case. I pay hard earned money to watch Flo.

And really don’t like the commercials
mc/rider (Offline)
  #9 2/18/24 4:06 AM
Decent racing plus theres enough room to take your mom grocery shopping

When in doubt Gas It
3 Likes: flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, racenut69