IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #1 11/28/13 4:30 AM
In the past I always just said I was thankful for family and friends but after my health issues in Oct and coming to grip that I almost bought the farm my thinking has changed This year I am thankful for my loveing and careing wife Sara who didn;t take or listen to any of my crap about just need couple moreTums and made me go to the hospital My daughter who I have become a lot closer to And last but not least to the many friends I have met at race tracks and on here at IOW Your caring and outpouring thoughts and prayers did make a big differance To all of you I say again Thank You and a Happy Thanksgiveing
10 Likes: bigvee, Blackduce, Bostonian, dirtnonwingfan, Gregg, ISF, Mud Packer, racegal, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman
tntbusco (Offline)
  #2 11/28/13 4:57 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Please be safe in whatever the day and weekend holds for you. May god bless.
7 Likes: Bostonian, dirtnonwingfan, ISF, jim goerge, racegal, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman
Gregg (Offline)
  #3 11/28/13 11:49 AM
Happy Thanksgiving. May you and all of us have many Thanksgivings and races to come.
7 Likes: Bostonian, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, Mud Packer, racegal, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #4 11/28/13 12:16 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all the IOW family. We should all be especially thankful that Bill continues to provide us with the finest forum in the country for sharing our opinions and information.

Frank Daigh
6 Likes: Bostonian, jim goerge, Mud Packer, racegal, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #5 11/28/13 12:49 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone. Be safe on your travels and May God Bless Ya All. Lloyd & Gail....P.S. May Dave Darland win the Turkey Night
6 Likes: Bostonian, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, Mud Packer, racegal, racing4aman
bigvee (Offline)
  #6 11/30/13 6:56 AM
Happy Thanksgiving and pass me the Prilosec!
2 Likes: jim goerge, racegal
racegal (Offline)
  #7 11/30/13 6:55 PM
Originally Posted by racing2bwithu2:
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone. Be safe on your travels and May God Bless Ya All. Lloyd & Gail....P.S. May Dave Darland win the Turkey Night
Your wish came true!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
2 Likes: jim goerge, racing2bwithu2