Ray Holden, the moving chicane.

https://twitter.com/FloRacing/status...sEPDo8zNA&s=01

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
4 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, opnwhlmnd, Rpracing1, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #12 9/17/23 11:57 AM
Wasn't really a scuffle. Gentry walks up from behind and hits him in the helmet with his steering wheel. I don't mind if guys fight a little, but thought that was pretty chickens@#t. With Gentry being second in MSCS points, we will see if they fine or suspend him. If it was a USAC officiated race, we already be hearing that they were covering for him.
5 Likes: Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, opnwhlmnd, PIT CART, wildman92
leftrear (Offline)
  #13 9/17/23 12:56 PM
Really hard to believe they arrested him for that. I just assumed he did something in the pits. That probably didn't even scratch his helmet. I have to wonder what motivates a guy like Holden to run a show like the hustler but its his money lol.

Oh and how about Dustin Beck ? Great run for him.
5 Likes: Chief Wahoo, luckybuc97, opnwhlmnd, Rpracing1, tirespinner
Therealether (Offline)
  #14 9/17/23 1:57 PM
He could have at least stuck around for the fight. One scared to fight the other glad nobody really wanted to fight 🤣
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #15 9/17/23 2:37 PM
Originally Posted by leftrear:
Really hard to believe they arrested him for that. I just assumed he did something in the pits. That probably didn't even scratch his helmet. I have to wonder what motivates a guy like Holden to run a show like the hustler but its his money lol.

Oh and how about Dustin Beck ? Great run for him.
Having a minimum speed would prevent the whole thing from happening. For a guy who is second in points not being able to make a clean pass on the guy who is by far the slowest car on the track is pretty bad. Should have been mad at himself.
7 Likes: Dirtfan, Eatin Dirt, Ilovedirttrackracing, opnwhlmnd, PIT CART, Therealether, tirespinner
Closed Thread