IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Friday Night Losers Club....
5/22/09, 11:29 PM   #21
Re: Friday Night Losers Club....
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBound View Post
Sitting at my brothers 2400 plus miles away from home, listening to Silver Crown race I had planned to be at on USAC Live and watching the WOO race on speed. Thankful Billy was having a good day yesterday when I made a trip into Syracuse to visit with him and his Mom at the hospital. Sunday thru Thursday will be spent with family I haven't seen since December, spoiling my grandson will be a high priority for me.

Patti
Patti,

Glad to hear that Billy was having a good day when you visited. I am still thinking of him and hoping for a very positive outcome.

Your lucky to be seeing that grandson and by all means make sure you spoil the heck out of him. That is the top priority of being a grandparent.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

5/22/09, 11:40 PM   #22
Onlydirt

This looser raced his pitbike around a pay to ride track near home. Got to go back to work tomorrow and work all through the weekend...

5/23/09, 12:08 AM   #23
IndyBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
Patti,

Glad to hear that Billy was having a good day when you visited. I am still thinking of him and hoping for a very positive outcome.

Your lucky to be seeing that grandson and by all means make sure you spoil the heck out of him. That is the top priority of being a grandparent.
Thanks Mike, this has been a more positive week in Billy's recovery but he still has such a long road to travel. I will try to do an update in the morning, it has been a rather hectic week since I got to N. Y..

I am lucky to be seeing that grandson of mine and hope I get to spend as much time as possible with him over the next four months. They live about three hours away from my brothers, so we try to get together as often as their work schedule allows.

Andrew and your family remain in my prayers.

Patti

5/23/09, 12:12 AM   #24
bobO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Rudisell View Post
I'm a loser too....

Took the track prep crew a "Crave Case" for dinner (guess who's sleeping on the couch tonight!)...and came home and planted 2 of the "topsy-turvy" tomato planters...which Dave swears I will never see one tomato out of! We also have a bet that if I don't see a single tomato, I have to clean the grand stands by myself for three races!

Oh yea....washed everyones race-day clothes and played with the dogs...BTW...Don't forget about the PAWS Fundraiser!

Rest of the weekend....Saturday Racing and Sunday have to do work at the radio station and turn-off the internet streaming for the Indy 500 and NASCAR race (we're not allowed to broadcast those on the web....stupid!)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
kim you have to keep us updated on those topsy-turvy thing,s i see them on tv at 3-4am wonder if they worked i,d gladly come help you clean-up sunday but after 3-min i would be no good anymore i would not wish this **** on my ex-wife,s laywer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a great show

5/23/09, 12:49 AM   #25
Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywhiteboy View Post
Wow now this is the way to get fans ain't it? Calling those of us who couldn't get to a race tonight "losers". Now that I know what track you are affiliated with I sure as hell will never go to it. Not to dredge up personal problems but since you decided to start the sh*t slinging, I haven't even felt like going to a race at all this year. Some who know who I am and know just how much I dearly love, live, and am addicted to racing will find this rather hard to understand. Why haven't I wanted to go to a race? Its called clinical depression and it will kick your ass into submission and get you to just about give up on anything and everything. So just because I didn't get to a race this weekend (or year for that matter) damn sure doesn't make me half the loser you are for coming on here and insulting those of us who have far more important things going on in our life, namely trying to survive it as sanely as possible.

So now, Mr. Dave Rudisell, if you found my response harsh and uncalled for it was an equal response to you harsh and uncalled for thread title.
WOW, Dave, you might make more money as a THERAPIST. You got this canary to talk

DWB, no need to respond. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, I'm going on a 600 mile ride to Lawrenceburg Speedway and when I get there, I'll be diagnosed as, CLINICALLY HAPPY......

WOW, REALLY
Last edited by Pine; 5/23/09 at 1:06 AM.

5/23/09, 8:58 AM   #26
DbSr

We planned on being at your fine facility tonight and Haubstadt tomorrow BUT, the lil blue santa fe travel wagon deciced it needed a head job instead ...So instead of spending 200 for a nice racing and chillin weekend i'll most likely be out 1500 when it's all said and done ......We'll see ya for midget week

5/23/09, 11:37 AM   #27
Onlydirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
WOW, Dave, you might make more money as a THERAPIST. You got this canary to talk

DWB, no need to respond. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, I'm going on a 600 mile ride to Lawrenceburg Speedway and when I get there, I'll be diagnosed as, CLINICALLY HAPPY......

WOW, REALLY
More like clinically intoxicated! C ya at sprint week!

5/23/09, 12:01 PM   #28
FishBurger

Mrs. FB and I spent most of the day and early evening yesterday in the trusty Silverado. Covered about 300 miles and visited 5 cemeterys to place flowers at the graves of deceased loved ones. While I won't consider myself a "loser" for being too lazy in my old age to then shower and drag my yegas out I-74 to IFG, I will admit that I would have much preferred to have been enjoying a cold brew (or several) while watching Hollingsworth prevail on the storied mile. But, sometimes you just gotta do whatcha gotta do. Makes it much easier since I figured out that they will go ahead and have the race even if I don't show up.

Tonight I'll be at Dave's place for the KISS Eddie Bennet Memorial. Looks like we'll have an open seat in the stands since DWB ain't coming . Tomorrow I may go over and help the two Daves clean the joint out.....................naw, think I'll stay home and vegitate........after breakfast at Bob's, of course.

5/23/09, 12:04 PM   #29
raceway video

Some mighty sensitive people today......anyways, I didnt go to a race last night because the closest Friday night race is 500 miles away.

5/23/09, 12:06 PM   #30
petey

I wound up sleeping most of the day on Fri. after getting back home around 4:00 am central time (the correct time) from Terre Haute. Pushed mowed part of the lawn then cleaned up to watch the outlaws on Speed and enjoy a Sierra Nevada Summerfest I picked up at the liquor store just down from THAT. Taking it easy for the moment right now. Going to Haubstadt Sun. Hope the rest of Memorial Day weekend is a good one for all us losers. Cheers!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Friday Night Losers Club....