IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
grinch (Offline)
  #1 7/29/12 5:37 AM
This kid needs a break.....sounded like he came from the back only to have problems with three to go...met him a few years back at jack Yeleys shop......he's a racer in my book.".......
15 Likes: 64chevy, captrat, cmakin, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, Gee2, IndyBound, interpreter66, Jbaldwin, Jerry Shaw, Jimmydiesel, Pat O'Connor Fan, rapid robert, speed bump, wtvwrocks
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #2 7/29/12 10:04 AM
Did the car come out of gear or what. He hit the cushion, The car slowed & just as he made it in the pits they throw the caution. I don't think he made too many friends during his interview.
cmakin (Offline)
  #3 7/29/12 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by Sprintcarfanatic:
Did the car come out of gear or what. He hit the cushion, The car slowed & just as he made it in the pits they through the caution. I don't think he made too many friends during his interview.
Mechanical failure. Torque tube from what I understand.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #4 7/29/12 12:14 PM
Thanks for the info.
boiler (Offline)
  #5 7/29/12 1:54 PM
Originally Posted by Sprintcarfanatic:
Did the car come out of gear or what. He hit the cushion, The car slowed & just as he made it in the pits they throw the caution. I don't think he made too many friends during his interview.
I thought his interview was good til he started cutting down other drivers. He admitted not knowing them, then refers to them as windshield wipers??????? He did driver like a madman last night, good driving show.
Chubs Peterson (Offline)
  #6 7/29/12 2:27 PM
When was he interviewed? I must have been in the john cuz I missed that.....and the speakers in turn one were broke or something.
MacTexas (Offline)
  #7 7/29/12 4:10 PM
Just like the old Hee Haw song,"If it weren't for bad luck he'd have no luck at all"
Chubs Peterson (Offline)
  #8 7/29/12 7:22 PM
Originally Posted by MacTexas:
Just like the old Hee Haw song,"If it weren't for bad luck he'd have no luck at all"
Gloom Despair and agony on me!
flatout18 (Offline)
  #9 7/30/12 4:50 AM
He was sure fun to watch from the tail in the B and from the tail in the feature and reeling in the leaders. It would have been a great headline.