IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #11 12/20/14 12:55 AM
Was hoping mscs and the burg would work things out. Boss series puts on a great show at the burg and wish both series the best.
revjimk (Offline)
  #12 12/20/14 2:06 AM
oops
revjimk (Offline)
  #13 12/20/14 2:08 AM
Originally Posted by Flatrightrear:
Hitting Haubstadt on your way to Knoxville from Colorado is definitely taking the scenic route! Glad you came and enjoyed the show. We do have fun there, I must admit. These last three races there this past season were all nail-biters!!
I thought that might be confusing.... I live in Colorado but went to Haubstadt on my way back from visiting 92 yr. old Mom on East Coast, then Knoxville
I'm not that goofy... don't need GPS either!:
2 Likes: PIT CART, rapid robert
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #14 12/20/14 3:36 AM
Haubstadt Hustler is the 19th Sept. everywhere I've looked. Revjimk, I figured you were coming back from the east or somewhere to stop in at our speed palace.
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #15 12/20/14 8:59 AM
I like the Sep. 26th race. Midgets and sprints on a track that won't be slicked over. I'll be headed west, not east, on that day.
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #16 12/20/14 9:05 AM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
The Haubstadt Hustler is listed as Sept. 19 on the MSCS Schedule, but Sept. 12, on the USAC schedule. Wonder which it is?
USAC schedule now shows the Sept. 19th.

http://usacracing.com/schedule-and-r...ational-sprint

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
racefan20 (Offline)
  #17 12/20/14 3:27 PM
Did I see that right? An MSCS/POWRi show at Haubstadt on the same night as 4 crown? Not complaining just kind of surprised.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus