IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
gail s (Offline)
  #11 9/4/15 11:49 AM
Thank you to all the people that has said Happy Birthday and that they miss us. You are all family, So to Lloyd and family. Lloyd everything we're going through has made us closer and I'm grateful for that. I miss everyone of you so much. Everyone is wondering why we're not going to the races not only the loss of his daughter but all the test are in now, I have breast cancer. I didn't want to worry anybody until we knew the answers ourselves. Thank you Kasi for not telling anybody until I was ready. Kasi will be delivering all my hugs back and forth. I am going into surgery soon. Can't wait to see you guys maybe next year. Love you all Gail
11 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, JON'S MOM, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman, ronmil, wildman92
racing4aman (Offline)
  #12 9/4/15 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday Gail.. I love you... my prayers are with you...
4 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, JON'S MOM, racing2bwithu2
racegal (Offline)
  #13 9/4/15 12:20 PM
Praying Gail!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #14 9/4/15 12:46 PM
I pray for ya everyday, Just going to have to pray harder that you come out of this one with no mention of the C word soon.

Luv and hugs,
Chuck

Charles Nungester
6 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, JON'S MOM, racegal, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman
dirt_trackgurl006 (Offline)
  #15 9/4/15 1:09 PM
Happy Birthday Gail!!
I hope and pray that you have a good weekend and enjoy it...unfortunately, the results was not what we wanted to hear. You are very welcome, it was not my place to say anything to start with.. I hope and pray you try and have a great Day and enjoy it. I know it is going to be a very long road of recovery, however you got this!! Btw, everyone is right...being at the tracks and not seeing you and dad ...well it is not the same!!!
I love you to the moon and back

Kasi Chapman
5 Likes: davidm, gail s, JON'S MOM, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #16 9/4/15 1:34 PM
Happy birthday gail.if this old man can whip the big c i know a young chickie like you can do it.praying for all the best.
5 Likes: Danny Burton, dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, JON'S MOM, racing2bwithu2
gail s (Offline)
  #17 9/4/15 1:45 PM
Kasi, geez just the moon, I love you to Pluto and back lol Gail
3 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, JON'S MOM, racing2bwithu2
ronmil (Offline)
  #18 9/4/15 2:11 PM
Happy birthday, Gail! I miss seeing you and Lloyd; will be praying for you!

Ron Miller
Great Scott (Offline)
  #19 9/4/15 2:57 PM
Gail you, Lloyd, and Kasi are in our thoughts. Happy Birthday and kick this cancer's ass!!
5 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, JON'S MOM, racing2bwithu2, wildman92
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #20 9/4/15 3:44 PM
Our racing family sends you prayers and love miss all you guys at the racing events. Have a great birthday and a great weekend. Love you guys.