IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
revjimk (Offline)
  #11 12/15/19 1:00 PM
Bell's last turn pass of Kyle Larson for Chili Bowl win!
3 Likes: luckybuc97, oppweld, Stevensville Mike
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #12 12/15/19 3:53 PM
Watching the Mad Man Ballou cut through lap traffic for several laps to win at Bloomington. Fearless, Crazy, and Amazing. Can't wait till he heals up and returns.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
9 Likes: addictedtodirt, Dirtfan, Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, oppweld, PIT CART, Stevensville Mike, wildman92
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 12/15/19 5:07 PM
Of the top of my head, I'll have to go with Justin Owen's last lap, last corner pass for his first win at the Burg.

Darlands in in the Tibbet's car was a close second.

Cody Gardner's two wins at Waynesfield were cool. But the racing both times was not very good.

Charles Nungester
Grocery Guy (Offline)
  #14 12/15/19 8:09 PM
Finally getting to the Knoxville Nationals. Not sure why I waited so long to attend. The small town atmosphere was electric. And needless to say, the racing and pageantry was amazing. Now I gotta go back!
5 Likes: flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, mlamb, PIT CART
Goat father (Offline)
  #15 12/15/19 8:34 PM
Seeing my dream come true!
Thank you Mic Roehling for everything you have done to help me bring this team to a reality !
Thanks to all of my driver's that made us grow together as a team.
43R Michael Roehling
43W Callie Wolsiffer Hewitt
43JR Joe Liguori
43M Scott Mead
43DD Dave Darland
A Big Thank you goes to Duwayne Spillie for coming on board and being a huge part of the Rookie program.
I thanks to all of our sponsors we could not have done this without you!
Thank you for teaching me how to do this The Dog Greg Staab.
Thanks to all of you fans who cheer all of us on.
This was the best racing all year long !
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, oppweld
PIT CART (Offline)
  #16 12/15/19 10:15 PM
One of the top memories of this year is when USAC and the Burg got the Indiana Sprint Week show in. I just love when a track and sanctioning body move the show along to beet the rain🏁😊
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, oppweld
oppweld (Offline)
  #17 12/15/19 11:34 PM
Tyler Hewitt's 1st career win,(BOSS at Gas City) was a barn burner!
4 Likes: addictedtodirt, Danny Burton, Indy1808, Speedmax3
jim goerge (Offline)
  #18 12/16/19 12:34 AM
I have about 15 to 20 memorable moments from the 2019 season, one was sitting with Dan Hetser & Jen Morgan at Gas City during ISW,now I"ve known them for several years but at tracks we all have our own places to sit. So Gas City was really Kool for me, I also love it when I get to met a IOW member, which seems like it happened at every track I I went to. Sorry about going over the limit.
8 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, mlamb, racenut69, wildman92
Blackduce (Offline)
  #19 12/16/19 3:29 AM
For me. I have never seen this before. Keselowski coming in for a pit stop. And he spun it and landed in his pit going the wrong way. Pit crew jumped over the wall and everything fell in place. Fuel man out in the pit lane 4 tires correctly. It was
not the fastest stop. But it was fast. It was like everything was normal.

Lynn
3 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, ISF, nathans1012
Flatheadhunter (Offline)
  #20 12/16/19 12:57 PM
Robert ballou selling popcorn and tickets at Lincoln park

PHutch
10 Likes: bigq11, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, duel, i love dirt track racing, ISF, jim goerge, mc/rider, oppweld, TNRustler