IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
hoosier race fan (Offline)
  #21 8/9/19 9:14 PM
Originally Posted by nathans1012:
They are looking at getting new clay that doesn't produce as much dust and reconfiguring the track.
When numbnuts bought the track a few years ago I sent him a very similar reconfiguration idea for the track, and I am eager to see if the new owners can actually do it. I don’t think the historical society thing will be a good use of that space on the backstretch, but it’s not my money.

New clay would be nice. I used to teach in the school district the track is in and I think that place would still be dusty if they paved it. Just the natural conditions of that area.
nathans1012 (Online)
  #22 8/9/19 9:35 PM
Originally Posted by hoosier race fan:
When numbnuts bought the track a few years ago I sent him a very similar reconfiguration idea for the track, and I am eager to see if the new owners can actually do it. I don’t think the historical society thing will be a good use of that space on the backstretch, but it’s not my money.

New clay would be nice. I used to teach in the school district the track is in and I think that place would still be dusty if they paved it. Just the natural conditions of that area.
I will agree.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.