IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > updates from lawrenceburg mscs
10/4/09, 9:31 PM   #51
Re: updates from lawrenceburg mscs
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle14 View Post
As Motormasterbater shines his knob to the IOW website while the rest are ether racing.. or watching.
Sorry to burst your bubble guys but I think he ran Puttucky last night

B-Main
John Boyd Aaron Moseley
Kenny Carmichael Sr Chris Babcock
Greg Boyd Kenny Carmichael Jr
Daren Krockenberger Will Nedderman
Alex Pettas Nick Johnson
Arin McIntosh Eric Krockenberger
Warren Perkins Dave Scott
Seth Parker

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Last edited by racefan20; 10/4/09 at 9:32 PM.

10/4/09, 10:22 PM   #52
Motormasher

U guys can bash me all you want BUT Levi & Bryan told em all where to stick it didn't they.... ha ha ha

Thats right USAC sends 1/2 of em home cause if you don't QUALIFY good you don't need to be out there.

All the "REAL" sanctioning organizations qualify because thats the 1st step in putting on the show.

10/4/09, 10:27 PM   #53
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormasher View Post
U guys can bash me all you want BUT Levi & Bryan told em all where to stick it didn't they.... ha ha ha

Thats right USAC sends 1/2 of em home cause if you don't QUALIFY good you don't need to be out there.

All the "REAL" sanctioning organizations qualify because thats the 1st step in putting on the show.
And you would know because you were down there with your car this weekend you sure showed them were to stick it how many "REAL" races have you ran this year

10/4/09, 10:35 PM   #54
Sprint63122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormasher View Post

If you need to qualify by yourself to have a starting position up front in the feature that is a sorry excuser for a racer if you want to race like this then go by a drag racer then.The best format is the sprint bandit format because there is nothing giving and you have really earned your right to start up front around here the mscs format works out fine they put on a great show and thanks for the show Demon great weekend for you winning friday night and the show you put on saturday night just has good proved them wrong you can go from the back to front if you know how to drive.

10/5/09, 8:04 AM   #55
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by motormasher View Post
u guys can bash me all you want but levi & bryan told em all where to stick it didn't they.... Ha ha ha

Thats right usac sends 1/2 of em home cause if you don't qualify good you don't need to be out there.

All the "real" sanctioning organizations qualify because thats the 1st step in putting on the show.
i bet they are at the 10 grand shows next year

10/5/09, 9:48 AM   #56
Butch47265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Stanborough Wins..................
Jon you did a great JOB both nites sat was a little better, happy for you friend catch you later, Butch Wilkerson #1

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > updates from lawrenceburg mscs