IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > More stuff stolen from Gasoline Alley
7/28/09, 11:00 AM   #11
Re: More stuff stolen from Gasoline Alley
Danny Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post
hey thanks for the smart ass comments,,, but its kinda a big deal... being that this now cost me a ride, plus a ride for the TNT tour and the end of the year.... laugh it up....
Just so you'd know, Casey, that wasn't the reason I bumped it back to the top.

Hope you find the clowns/idiots/thieves that did this and hope you get that ride. Your efforts at Bloomington the other night were duly noted.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

7/28/09, 3:53 PM   #12
cshuman

Thank you danny, I know you were just trying to help.... Im sorry I came across like that Im just frustrated. This stuff being stolen led to the team being sold off.

7/28/09, 4:30 PM   #13
dirtshirt

Casey I hope you catch the these bastards.The nite i met you at Morgan County ,I traveled on to Lake Ozark . Had to stop and ck why my lights were going on n off .I was in a lite truck lot. I reach down to pull hood latch felt the heat from someone behind me turned to face a 20s black with a 38 in my face got all my cash wallet and cell phone.I am very lucky to be alive.I do hope you catch the thieves .Would like see you race the TNT series. I will be at OSKIE both days .GOOD LUCK CASEY

7/28/09, 5:49 PM   #14
Hughes Racing

That is so horrible Casey!. I hope that you can locate the stolen goods.

7/28/09, 7:54 PM   #15
sc96

This getting to be a bunch of BULL S&%T these guys running around stealing stuff for some quick cash so they can get a quick drug fix. Where are these guys dumping this stuff they are steeling because the guys buying it are buying stolen property and they know it.

7/28/09, 9:25 PM   #16
sprntr

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post
hey thanks for the smart ass comments,,, but its kinda a big deal... being that this now cost me a ride, plus a ride for the TNT tour and the end of the year....
Actually, that wasn't meant to be a smart ass comment.

It was a comment about how easy it is to forget about a program like Operation ID when we aren't reminded often. This week's project is for me to mark everything of value in our trailer.

Sorry for your loss.

7/28/09, 9:53 PM   #17
cshuman

i apologize

7/28/09, 9:56 PM   #18
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Any leads at all Shu? Damn, we were so ready to see you kick butt on the TNT tour.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

7/28/09, 10:17 PM   #19
STIDA.com

Race Count This Year: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
Any leads at all Shu? Damn, we were so ready to see you kick butt on the TNT tour.
There is always an iron in the fire!

7/28/09, 10:33 PM   #20
micro94

It would be good since you said you do have camera's?The thing Im wondering is how many race team's are on gasoline alley?Where is the security or is there any?I know this has happened before and if there IS security on gasoline alley someone needs fired just after being questioned.If they dont have security how much is it going to cost.This is becoming serious Bull$hit.People work for what they have and they work for it sometimes for years because its a dream they have.Let me or Casey or another fan catch you you worthless SOB's.It will be the last enjoyable day of your life.If you cant make it on your own the He%% with you.I dont know if you will be on here at all or not but watch your A$$ if you are.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > More stuff stolen from Gasoline Alley