IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HARF 100 Night 2 This Saturday Night!! August 1st
7/26/09, 12:17 PM   #1
HARF 100 Night 2 This Saturday Night!! August 1st
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

The HARF 100 current point leaders should be like below, this is a unofficial list, and maybe HARF can confirm. This Saturday Night, August 1st will be round #2 of the HARF 100, Drivers are competing for extra $1,000 from HARF.
So one could just win the Lawrenceburg Chevrolet Sprint class for $1,500, the wheelstanding contest $500 and the Harf 100 points, $1,000, thats $3,000!!!! Good luck to all of you!!!
1. Bryan Clauson
2. Shane Cottle
3. Cole Whitt
4. Shane Hollingsworth
5. Thomas Meseraull
6. Travis Welpott
7. Justin Grant
8. Billy Puterbaugh, Jr
9. Jonathan Hendrick
10. Russ Harper
11. Jason Holt
12. Jamie Fredrickson
13. Todd Keen
14. Jon Stanbrough
15. Landon Simon
16. Kyle Robbins
17. Josh Spencer
18. Kyle Simon
19. Andrew Elson
20. Matt Goodnight

www.lawrenceburgspeedway.com

7/26/09, 12:24 PM   #2
Re: HARF 100 Night 2 This Saturday Night!! August 1st
ThaBurgFan

Dave,

I shouldn't admit this but we were in Orlando doing a rain dance so that we wouldn't have to miss two nights of racing while on vacation. (Just kidding of course) Sounds like the rain has set up one helluva night of racing next Saturday at the Burg. Not to mention I am fired up to make my debut in a third Eichler-Largent modified team car. Look forward to seeing you this saturday.

Shane

7/26/09, 12:39 PM   #3
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBurgFan View Post
Dave,

I shouldn't admit this but we were in Orlando doing a rain dance so that we wouldn't have to miss two nights of racing while on vacation. (Just kidding of course) Sounds like the rain has set up one helluva night of racing next Saturday at the Burg. Not to mention I am fired up to make my debut in a third Eichler-Largent modified team car. Look forward to seeing you this saturday.

Shane
I knew it rained for a reason!!!:2: Good luck this weekend in the Mod.
Saturday is going to be AWESOME!!! This show is one i have been waiting for all year!! See ya Sat.
Dave

7/27/09, 4:47 PM   #4
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

I am getting pumped!!! Only 5 more days!!!

7/28/09, 12:20 AM   #5
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Thanks Dave for the plug about the HARF HUNDREDS. A couple of other notes, the payout of $1000. will only occur after the finale at Kokomo Speedway on Sunday night, and because of the generosity of our sponsors we will also have $100 bills for our 2nd and 3rd finishers in the points. The points list you posted is correct but with 4 additions, their was 4 other driver/teams at Gas City that did not make the feature, but will still receive points for participating in the event:
21 points for these 4 drivers:
10F Blake Fitzpatrick
42A Gary Rooke
51 Todd Gnat
59P Kevin Atkins

Drivers please remember that one night of middle to high points does not rule you out, alot of the low points guys will not compete at all at either Lawrenceburg or Kokomo, and they will be out of the promotion, so plan on racing at all 3 events to be eligible for our $1000 bonus. Number 1 in the points right now, Bryan Clauson, told me in Victory Lane last Friday night that he will not be at L'burg this weekend and will be eliminated from the promotion (rules state you must participate in all 3 nights of racing to be eligible for the cash). So don't give up, plan on being at Lawrenceburg this Saturday night & Kokomo on Sunday night (Aug. 1st & 2nd) to stay in the running for the extra money. Good Luck to you all.
& for the fans don't forget that both nights are 1/2 off admission price, so 2 greats nights of racing for half the cost. I'll see you there. bob

7/28/09, 4:41 AM   #6
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBurgFan View Post
Dave,

Shane
No kidding? WOW! Wish you well sat, I'll be there. Might not get there till about 7 but i'll be there.
Chuck, who ususally never misses hot laps

7/28/09, 3:33 PM   #7
SprintManDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARFprez View Post
Thanks Dave for the plug about the HARF HUNDREDS. A couple of other notes, the payout of $1000. will only occur after the finale at Kokomo Speedway on Sunday night, and because of the generosity of our sponsors we will also have $100 bills for our 2nd and 3rd finishers in the points. The points list you posted is correct but with 4 additions, their was 4 other driver/teams at Gas City that did not make the feature, but will still receive points for participating in the event:
21 points for these 4 drivers:
10F Blake Fitzpatrick
42A Gary Rooke
51 Todd Gnat
59P Kevin Atkins

Drivers please remember that one night of middle to high points does not rule you out, alot of the low points guys will not compete at all at either Lawrenceburg or Kokomo, and they will be out of the promotion, so plan on racing at all 3 events to be eligible for our $1000 bonus. Number 1 in the points right now, Bryan Clauson, told me in Victory Lane last Friday night that he will not be at L'burg this weekend and will be eliminated from the promotion (rules state you must participate in all 3 nights of racing to be eligible for the cash). So don't give up, plan on being at Lawrenceburg this Saturday night & Kokomo on Sunday night (Aug. 1st & 2nd) to stay in the running for the extra money. Good Luck to you all.
& for the fans don't forget that both nights are 1/2 off admission price, so 2 greats nights of racing for half the cost. I'll see you there. bob
Bob, do you have any idea how many and who might be going for the 1000.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HARF 100 Night 2 This Saturday Night!! August 1st