IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Putnamville and Danville
7/27/09, 8:36 PM   #11
Re: Putnamville and Danville
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

John, didn't I see/hear you @ VCS earlier this year?Dare I ask, is there some sour grapes somewhere?

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

7/28/09, 10:56 AM   #12
john3g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
John, didn't I see/hear you @ VCS earlier this year?Dare I ask, is there some sour grapes somewhere?
NO..NOT AT ALL !!!
I knew this would happen. I love you guys..
I respect Joe and I consider him a good friend. All I was doing was stating what I know and see. I want Joe to be the most successful promoter as possible. He has done an awsome job at VCS and I can't wait to see what the man does with LPS. He will be fine and he'll make the best decision for his operation.I was told by Joe himself at the meeting in D'ville at the begining of the year that his plan was to structure the purse so that it would be to hard for the racers and fans to drive by his race track due to the payout and he did just that. He really doesn't have to do that now.I can't tell you how excited I am that LPS is under some REAL MANAGMENT!!! I look forward to having LPS shocked back to life..AS I said in my last post, I hope NOTHING but the BEST for Joe and I hope all his endeavors are successful because when he is successful we all benefit..
Last edited by john3g; 7/28/09 at 10:58 AM.

7/28/09, 1:38 PM   #13
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I still don't get seven tracks running saturday night within 150 miles of Indy. Yes, Most are still getting a full field.
But for how long. I certainly agree it spreads the fan count a ton and thus keeps purses down.

Friday, GC and Bloom are pretty much staples. Running VCS on friday night, Well. I doubt it hurts the other two much at all as many of the cars are Ill Based.

I think all are in agrement *THANK GOD ALLISON ISN"T PROMOTING OR PREPPING PVille anymore*
Chuck, wishing Spiker all the best.

7/28/09, 3:46 PM   #14
SprintManDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
I still don't get seven tracks running saturday night within 150 miles of Indy. Yes, Most are still getting a full field.
But for how long. I certainly agree it spreads the fan count a ton and thus keeps purses down.

Friday, GC and Bloom are pretty much staples. Running VCS on friday night, Well. I doubt it hurts the other two much at all as many of the cars are Ill Based.

I think all are in agrement *THANK GOD ALLISON ISN"T PROMOTING OR PREPPING PVille anymore*
Chuck, wishing Spiker all the best.
I agree with you Chuck on the Saturday tracks,and also on the VCS statement. See you at the Burg.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Putnamville and Danville