IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bruce Harrison (Offline)
  #11 5/31/10 9:14 PM
"I went to a race and a hockey game broke out!"
midget96 (Offline)
  #12 5/31/10 9:56 PM
"No one was barred, and it was exactly the reason stated, in the meeting Keith Ford had with Lee Hobbs after the race, he cant bar the P3 because of the race upcoming."

Don't really understand this! The guy that signs the checks can if he wanted to ! He just chose not to !
aceace
  #13 5/31/10 11:53 PM
Those guys traded more paint then Earnhardt did in a season. They were all up in each other the whole race.
ShaneMugavin57 (Offline)
  #14 5/31/10 11:59 PM
If no one got barred that place will have twice the crowd next week.
dbbabs (Offline)
  #15 6/1/10 11:06 AM
I love racing but not at Paragon--that is not why we race to see a fight.
tin man
  #16 6/1/10 5:07 PM
keith will sell twice the hot doggs this week all the hillbillys will be out to see their boy P3. when him and hobbs should be barred for two weeks. maybe judy can give keith back his bells and make the right call.

9j
Wingman (Offline)
  #17 6/1/10 5:15 PM
Really...all that for a couple hundred dollars to win. Give me a break!

Back in the ol days...They used to "pack heat" to some of the fights. If you were at sportsdrome in Jeffersonville this fight would be the undercard.

Not sayin it's right.
axsom#11
  #18 6/1/10 5:32 PM
If ya can't do a little fighting at the track I guess they could go home and beat the Wife . Only kidding . Never been to a race track that did not have a fight now and then. That is racing when you spend that kind of money and someone scuff your race car what are you to do go say thanks alot cuz. Its going to happen . been around racing all my life and it happens ,guess we could be like the rest of the Pu--ies in bloomington and hug a tree.
BLOWER55 (Offline)
  #19 6/1/10 8:06 PM
all the super stock boys should boycott bloomington and paragon
until they do something to peeden for rough driving an CHEATING.
racer2027 (Offline)
  #20 6/1/10 10:12 PM
Kieth wont do anything...even though something should be done. Hobbs brings alot of cars to that track and Peeden is his golden child since Hillman left. I was told that Kieth told Cooper not to bring his street stock back. I know its a late model but read to rules...that car is totally legal. He just took advantage of the rules and made it work. Everyone else has that chance. If that was Peeden or Hillman out there winning every week nothing would be said. I think its bull. I hope Marty spanks them ever week. Its about time someone else starting winning out there. Im done.