IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ultimate Wish
11/26/15, 12:24 PM   #1
Ultimate Wish
Jhop2374

Everyone has their opinion on who is the best non-wing sprintcar driver mine of course is Brady Short but wouldn't be awesome for a group or organization to build 10 or so identical cars invite or have the fans decide the drivers for the year. Would be like the IROC series that NASCAR use to have. Run at select tracks and crown a champion at the end of the year. Even playing field all about the driver

2 members like this post: flagboy55, racegal
11/26/15, 1:26 PM   #2
chastaj

Already exists, I think its called 305 Racesavers.

1 member likes this post: monkeyboy
11/26/15, 2:15 PM   #3
Re: Ultimate Wish
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Roadster style racecars

11/27/15, 11:04 AM   #4
flagboy55

I love Brady Short, got to watch him plenty in mods before he moved up and he sure is dominant at Bloomington. Maybe I missed something but what has he done to say he's the best non wing driver? Or did you mean he's your favorite?

11/27/15, 11:55 AM   #5
Jhop2374

I'm saying he's my favorite and what the wish was to have identical 410 non-wing sprintcars at selected tracks with who ever the fans choose. Pit driver against driver same equipment.

1 member likes this post: flagboy55
11/27/15, 11:29 PM   #6
Re: Ultimate Wish
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
I love Brady Short, got to watch him plenty in mods before he moved up and he sure is dominant at Bloomington. Maybe I missed something but what has he done to say he's the best non wing driver? Or did you mean he's your favorite?
Don"t want to argue but I guess you have missed what Brady has done this year. Yes he dominated at Bloomington. But he also had I believe 6 wins at Haubstadt mostly MSCS one was USAC, four or five wins at Putnamville also, and if that wasn't enough watching him come from the back to the top ten during the make-up sprintweek show then three straight USAC shows at Kokomo's smackdown. I can't say what he did at the Burg so won't comment. He may not of ran all the USAC shows but when he ran with them they knew he was there.

1 member likes this post: flagboy55
11/28/15, 12:57 AM   #7
flagboy55

I ain't arguing either and there's absolutely no shame in saying that he is your favorite. As I have stated plenty I'm a huge fan. But if someone would have said he's the best non wing driver going, perhaps they are the ones that missed something. I submit the usac sprint car champion Robert Ballou. For anyone to name another non wing racer better right now would be to say there is a better wing racer than Schatz, and we all know that ain't true. I will say this, Brady should be proud, cause his fans are dedicated

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ultimate Wish