IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
pletchfan (Offline)
  #131 8/12/08 10:22 PM
You know in all seriousness, I went through and read all of last nights board and tonights and most of us have just been bantering back and forth about chit chatting, nobody was really that out of line. I am just really glad we can get on here and joke with each other and also get race results. This is a GREAT place to hang out. Especially if you have been around sprint car racing FOREVER and now we don't go at all. No sprint cars where we live now. Some people here when you say sprint car, they say, what's that, like it is something from outer space. Sad, I think it would be great racing here, they have that red clay like Bloomington!!!
affordableawards (Offline)
  #132 8/12/08 10:22 PM
since Midgy went to bed are the updates over with or im I missing something somewhere
racegal (Offline)
  #133 8/12/08 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by hoosier sprinter:
I may have missed it or maybe it has already been discussed, but where is Cottle, Bland, Stanbrough and Clayton?
Affordableawards, There are updates on Page 11. I don't know what their car numbers are or if they are there.
I hope everyone is okay in the pits! Fred said 3 people were involved in an accident!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
  #134 8/12/08 10:27 PM
Thank you Susan went brain dead for a little bit.I new it was on page 11
pletchfan (Offline)
  #135 8/12/08 10:29 PM
Dave won the last race he was in and he starts on the front row AGAIN!!!! Go Dave!!!

Lord I pray nothing bad has happened to those people in the pits, I pray nobody has serious injuries of any type. Lord I thank you that the next report will be a good one. If they are being transported to the hospital I pray that you would go with them and help them not to be afraid and let them know you are riding with them. In Jesus Name, AMEN
trencherman (Offline)
  #136 8/12/08 10:30 PM
Hi Susan, Brenda, plecthfan, everyone. I just got home a bit ago. looks like i missed a lot of racing. Go Dave
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #137 8/12/08 10:31 PM
Well I got five more dollars I am going all in again on the man from Lincoln, In.

Amen
  #138 8/12/08 10:35 PM
1BIGGRACEFAN surly you can't be wrong 2 nights in a row:O:
racegal (Offline)
  #139 8/12/08 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by affordableawards:
Thank you Susan went brain dead for a little bit.I new it was on page 11
:O:You're welcome!

Hi Bruce!! AND you've missed a heck of a lot of chit chatting!!

Pletchfan, I am saying a prayer too!

$5.00 for me too! I would bet more but like I said I am a POOR racefan!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #140 8/12/08 10:37 PM
I hope I am not for my daughter she loves Dave. I would love to tell her that he won before she gets on the school bus in the morning. Yes I said school bus they started this morning.
Closed Thread