IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #21 8/17/16 7:20 PM
Originally Posted by Sprintcarfanatic:
Man I'd love to come but 2 other guys at work are off & I know I'm stuck. Told the Boss about it today.

This is free admission so will anybody be at the booth to accept money donated ?
From their Facebook: Gift shop or mail address.
KMS
802 Academy St
Valporaiso IN. 46383
Attachments:
image.png (283.6 KB)

PushEm (Offline)
  #22 8/17/16 8:22 PM
I'm glad to see so many Paragon Speedway regulars making the trip north to honor Bryan Clauson. I will be there as well and can't wait to see the awesome turnout.
5 Likes: hairracer44, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, Slider20, tirespinner
DHayes818 (Offline)
  #23 8/17/16 8:27 PM
I never thought it was possible to miss someone I didn't really know so badly. BC left a void.
Leohr46 (Offline)
  #24 8/17/16 8:35 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Clauson:
Would love to see a list of first timers heading to Kokomo next Wednesday.
I'm trying to work out a schedule for work. Same with my pit help.
We have never seen the place but we are doing all we can to make our first trip.
Anthony Leohr #46
8 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, mtek56, Slider20, Tim Clauson, tirespinner
PushEm (Offline)
  #25 8/17/16 9:22 PM
Originally Posted by Leohr46:
I'm trying to work out a schedule for work. Same with my pit help.
We have never seen the place but we are doing all we can to make our first trip.
Anthony Leohr #46
I will help you with what I can in the pits Anthony or anything else.
2 Likes: Leohr46, tirespinner
MIracing (Offline)
  #26 8/17/16 9:36 PM
Originally Posted by DHayes818:
I never thought it was possible to miss someone I didn't really know so badly. BC left a void.
Kind of a petty thing compared to other people who actually knew Bryan. I used to get excited and check Bryan's schedule when considering races I wanted to attend. After he passed I thought about that the first couple of races I was thinking about going to and remembering he wouldn't be there now.