IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > little 500
5/24/15, 3:01 AM   #31
Daking11

And as for the post of cottles car blowing up where were you because if you were paying attention cottle was involved in and accident in turn two which took cottle out early in the race

1 member likes this post: speed bump
5/24/15, 6:52 AM   #32
Re: little 500
ossuks

The Little 500 I went to was great...Amazed at how well Anderson Speedway runs this event!!

5/24/15, 7:19 AM   #33
speed bump

Little 500 beats the pants off of the Indy 500 .......Love It...

3 members like this post: interpreter66, Robbie, team3521
5/24/15, 7:48 AM   #34
FishBurger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
Don't take this out on IOW. Anybody could have said the same thing on Twitter. A think a lot of people come here to see Jen's updates, when she does them and those are as good of updates as you're going to see anywhere. Nunn does them from Bloomington that are excellent quality. RP Racing does them from Haubstadt. Etc., etc, etc.

Jerry
You do a super nice recap of the races you attend as well my friend. Just sayin'...............

5/24/15, 8:47 AM   #35
chase1989

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 4

First off the little 500 is the best pavement sprint car race of the year hands down. So quit bashing it and being negative sure are there issues with push trucks yes but its like that every year just part of it you know going into every year but its the same for everyone. When else do you get to see 33 of the best sprint cars on the track together besides at the little 500 never this is it. It was a awesome race as always.

5/24/15, 9:46 AM   #36
rockstar5

WAS YOU THERE???? Not one person there can honestly say the push truck drivers did a good job. I was in the infield I watched what was going on they looked like a bunch of clowns. .. Yes its always an issue I understand there will be mishaps but come on these guys flat out stunk it up. Anderson ruined that race last night I personally told an official the numbers of the 3 cars that where leaking fluid His exact response was we are gonna let them rrun. Trust me I love this race as mush as the next guy but Anderson really needs to put in more effort on training there help they ruined what what would have been the best little 500 ever

5/24/15, 9:53 AM   #37
rockstar5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
Anyone notice how more people get their updates on Twitter now? I can't figure out why.
Sorry about that.. I'm a fan of updates as well. At that point I wasn't trying to update just showing displeasure with the track... I did try after I was asked but I was in the infield and its not easy to do from a pit area....

2 members like this post: fish, IndyBound
5/24/15, 9:59 AM   #38
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickpick View Post
If a driver forgets to put his car in gear not once but twice that's not the push truck drivers fault! They are only allowed to go push a car when the officials tell them to, not when pit members try to tell them what to do! There's a lot more that goes on than what a spectator sitting in the stands sees!
Been there done that they were really bad

1 member likes this post: fish
5/24/15, 10:14 AM   #39
chase1989

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 4

Yes I was there. I have been there for the past 15 little 500 go every year. And really didn't notice with that much of a difference with the push truck drivers its always like that. What 3 cars you talking about leaking fluid I saw 1 maybe 2 cars that possibly had a leak.

1 member likes this post: speed bump
5/24/15, 10:33 AM   #40
rockstar5

63 18 11 if you didn't see it you wasn't watching... The truck drivers where more interested in watching the race than doing there jobs

1 member likes this post: team3521
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > little 500