IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midgets at Tri-State Speedway
10/20/19, 6:11 PM   #1
Midgets at Tri-State Speedway
openwheelfan1

Although I’ve been going to Tri-State Speedway for over 55 years, I’d never see midgets race there until last night. WOW! What a show they put on! If you were there and didn’t enjoy that battle between J-Mac, KTJ and (while it lasted) T-Mez, you need to rethink attending races. Congratulations to J-Mac on a great drive to win.

Also, Congratulations to Kyle Cummins on sweeping the season at TSS. Great job!

Finally, thanks to the TSS staff and officials, the MSCS staff, drivers and crews, the MMSA staff, drivers and crews, and the USAC staff, drivers and crews for getting the show run efficiently and safely. Just over three hours to run 10 heats, 2 B mains and 3 features. Very impressive effort by everyone involved!

10/20/19, 7:24 PM   #2
BigWheel7

Race Count This Year: 2

The midgets were the show last night. Simply spectacular in my opinion. They were a much better show than the sprints.

5 members like this post: flagboy55, opnwhlmnd, racenut69, ryan84, tirespinner
10/20/19, 8:43 PM   #3
Rpracing1

All 3 Classes put on excellent racing. Midgets at TSS are hard to beat. USAC get Your act together and work out a Midget Week agreement with the Helfrichs as you know it would be a stellar addition.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midgets at Tri-State Speedway