IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS season Finale
10/20/19, 1:55 PM   #11
MSCS

32 cars and stars signed into the pits from 9 different states (IN, IL, KY, TN, MO, IA, NM, AL, CA) to do battle for the Brandeis Midwest Sprint Car Series Harvest Cup.

Chayse Hayhurst from Evansville, IN was crowned Rookie of the Year.

Kyle Cummins from Princeton, IN was crowned series Champion for the 5th time in his career (07, 08, 09, 14, 19).

Steven Schnapf from Newburgh, IN set Addiction Solutions fast time with a lap of 13.576 and received $100 for his efforts.

4 heat races were contested as 4’s were wild. Each heat race winner came from the 4th starting spot. Kyle Cummins (Princeton, IN), Kent Schmidt (Owensville, IN) Steven Schnapf (Newburgh, IN) and CJ Leary (Greenfield, IN) all won heat races.

Dakota Jackson (Elizabethtown, IN) won the B main also from the 4th starting spot.

The 30 lap $5,000 to win Harvest Cup was next on the slate. Kyle Cummins started on the pole and led all 30 laps in dominant fashion and made history as he went a perfect 8-8 on the season at Tri-State Speedway in non wing competition. Steven Schnapf, Shane Cottle, CJ Leary, and Chris Windom rounded out the top 5.

Critter Malone was the Certified Rental Hard Charger starting 14th and finishing 6th.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, tirespinner
10/20/19, 2:38 PM   #12
Re: MSCS season Finale
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 3
Race Count Last Year: 22

Great season by MSCS. Thanks to all the track owners, officials, safety crews, concession workers, and everybody that makes the sport we love possible. Already looking forward to next year. Everyone have a great off season and get them hot rods tuned up for 2020

10/23/19, 7:21 PM   #13
Re: MSCS season Finale
jim goerge

MSCS crowned a new rookie of the year who actually raced in place of the old one who idled around the track but had a motor that would run as we saw with Ruble using it sorry but that has griped my a$$ for a year that's why I am against show up points , no free rides make them show up and race for points , Thanks I feel better now stepping off soapbox

2 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, i love dirt track racing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS season Finale