IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
worm (Offline)
  #11 6/26/13 7:36 AM
The rains came. The first car Dave drove broke smthg in the engine so he got in anothr one. He didnt make the feature. Cottle looked good n won the heat race not sure wher he was before rain came. Rico looked awesome in his heat race and was in the top ten before rains. Dillon welch also lookd good but broke in the bmain. Chris Bell was in the top five when the rains came. Good nite of racing 47 non wing 600's. Not sure on some of the others. I would like to thank Rico and Dillon for driving our cars was a great nite.

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: KENDALLRACING, racegal
racegal (Offline)
  #12 6/26/13 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by worm:
The rains came. The first car Dave drove broke smthg in the engine so he got in anothr one. He didnt make the feature. Cottle looked good n won the heat race not sure wher he was before rain came. Rico looked awesome in his heat race and was in the top ten before rains. Dillon welch also lookd good but broke in the bmain. Chris Bell was in the top five when the rains came. Good nite of racing 47 non wing 600's. Not sure on some of the others. I would like to thank Rico and Dillon for driving our cars was a great nite.

Posted via Mobile Device
Thank you!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
micro94 (Offline)
  #13 6/26/13 2:52 PM
Rained out at halfway point of non wing feature. Laine Hite won. 50 some cars from what I was told by my Father. Didnt get to make it myself as work didnt agree with that schedule.
racerfanx2 (Offline)
  #14 6/26/13 6:53 PM
The race was not complete. The Non-Wing race will be picked up at lap 7 with the Junior and Senior Features being run as well within the next three weeks. We would have loved to finish that race last night. Cannot thank everyone enough who helped put it together. Make-up dates will be announced later this evening.

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: KENDALLRACING, racegal