IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
IN RACE FAN (Offline)
  #1 7/24/13 1:37 PM
Anyone seen an entry list for Saturday night at Raceway Park? Hoping to see a bigger field of Silver Crown cars than they had last year.

Will BC be in the 2nd TSR car? Maybe Larson?
2 Likes: ajfoytfan, AustinSprinter
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #2 7/24/13 5:16 PM
Pancho Carter the Grand Marshal.

#3 7/24/13 6:25 PM
I will be there on Saturday night. I can get in free to the Nationwide race at IMS on Saturday if I want, but I'd rather pay the $25 and go the USAC show at IRP instead.
2 Likes: Copperhead, team3521
Honest-Sam (Offline)
  #4 7/24/13 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by IN RACE FAN:
Anyone seen an entry list for Saturday night at Raceway Park? Hoping to see a bigger field of Silver Crown cars than they had last year.

Will BC be in the 2nd TSR car? Maybe Larson?
Tanner Swanson in the #2

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: Jim Gardner, miwingless, traviskart
rj1 (Offline)
  #5 7/24/13 11:04 PM
can someone being honest and not a smartass tell me how the races at Gateway and Pikes Peak went?
team3521 (Offline)
  #6 7/24/13 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by rj1:
can someone being honest and not a smartass tell me how the races at Gateway and Pikes Peak went?
They went well, low car counts, but the racing was good. AJ Fike smashed his car bad at Pikes Peak. Broken RF hub sent him hard into the wall.
I hope since this next race is in Indy, the car count will be better. Should be a hell of race though. Anytime you can go there and see SC cars and Midgets in the same night its a great show!

Posted via Mobile Device
team3521 (Offline)
  #7 7/24/13 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by Honest-Sam:
Tanner Swanson in the #2

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
The #2 car? Johnny Vance's car #2 or the second TSR car?

Posted via Mobile Device
Honest-Sam (Offline)
  #8 7/25/13 1:40 AM
Originally Posted by team3521:
The #2 car? Johnny Vance's car #2 or the second TSR car?

Posted via Mobile Device
The #2 Banjo car. Formerly the "Eric Gordon" car, who is very close to me, so please, don't say anything mean. .

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: fish, team3521
team3521 (Offline)
  #9 7/25/13 6:21 AM
Originally Posted by Honest-Sam:
The #2 Banjo car. Formerly the "Eric Gordon" car, who is very close to me, so please, don't say anything mean. .

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
Why would I say anything mean? I wish them nothing but good luck and very happy to hear that the #2 car will race again.

Posted via Mobile Device
duel (Offline)
  #10 7/25/13 8:55 AM
This show is a double header with the midgets. Usac pavement racing is awsome. It seems though that usac is doing what they can to become an all dirt series. Midgets at IRP is some of the best racing dirt or pavement you will see. I still prefer dirt shows but really miss usac at Winchester and Toledo.
4 Likes: Copperhead, johnnythunderhead, racephoto1, team3521