IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Floracing to broadcast 21 usac events in july
7/2/19, 12:00 PM   #1
Usac: Floracing to broadcast 21 usac events in july
admin

7/2/19 11:48 AM FLORACING TO BROADCAST 21 USAC EVENTS IN JULY

http://usacracing.com/news/sprint-ca...events-in-july

FLO RACING TO BROADCAST 21 USAC EVENTS IN JULY

Speedway, Indiana (July 2, 2019)………Starting with this Saturday’s special coverage of the “A” main feature of the USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Car Series from the BRANDT Professional Agriculture “Corn Belt Nationals” at Knoxville Raceway, Flo Racing will feature 21 USAC events in the month of July, including the action from all eight nights of Indiana Sprint Week!

In addition to all of the USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Car and NOS Energy Drink National Midget action, the USAC CRA Sprint Cars, Western States Midgets, West Coast Sprint Cars and weekly racing at the home of Micro racing in the USA, Port City Raceway.

FloRacing will also be the home for unprecedented coverage of the largest midget race of the summer, the BC39 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on September 4-5. *A full three nights of coverage are on tap, including live coverage on Tuesday, September 3 of drivers selecting their seeded draw for heat race lineups.

Wednesday night’s special qualifying races capped with a “pursuit” race will be live on FloRacing as well as the Thursday night finale that concludes with the 39-lap feature event held in the honor of USAC legend and three-time Indianapolis 500 starter Bryan Clauson.

To subscribe to all the USAC action, go to www.floracing.com.

3 members like this post: Hotrod, tirespinner, Will Shunk
7/2/19, 4:04 PM   #2
nonwingkingofkalifornia

Screwed again, Floracing shows Friday's and Saturday's Knoxville races to be broadcast live. Now with this announcement it is called special coverage of the A main and we will now only get Saturday's A Main. 1st Perris blacks out all of the USAC/CRA races within a 250 mile radius and now this.
Last edited by nonwingkingofkalifornia; 7/2/19 at 4:08 PM.

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, ISF, Kansasdirtfan, tirespinner
7/2/19, 4:11 PM   #3
Re: Usac: Floracing to broadcast 21 usac events in july
ossuks

[QUOTE=nonwingkingofkalifornia;516148]Screwed again, Floracing shows Friday's and Saturday's Knoxville races to be broadcast live. Now with this announcement we will now only get Saturday's A Main. 1st Perris blacks out all of the USAC/CRA races within a 250 mile radius and now this.[/QUOTE

Can not believe I am going to take USAC's side on this...but...I like to tell it the way I see it....This is not the fault of Flo or USAC , this is all on Dirt Vision, they have the contract with Knoxville and will not allow other coverage....If I am wrong someone from Dirt Vision correct me, if I am correct, I will not purchase another product from DV?

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/2/19, 4:25 PM   #4
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Sorry I call it breach of contract of what I paid for. I was told ALL USAC SPRINT, MIDGET AND CHAMP CAR races.

Through this new agreement, which takes effect Jan. 1, 2019, FloRacing will broadcast all of USAC Racing’s flagship National Championship events in its Silver Crown Championship, AMSOIL National Sprint Series and the NOS Energy Drink National Midget Championship.

Source
https://www.flosports.tv/flosports-e...floracing-com/

So if they gotta pay dirtvision to simulcast. They should do it.
Honestly, yeah, I can see most of the races. Honestly, most of the time the coverage hasn't been good. Like many other races this year. Fri's Champ race was led by SWanson by straight. There were three cars battling for second, We saw Swanson in a closeup the last two laps and a flagman waving a flag.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 7/2/19 at 4:32 PM.

1 member likes this post: addictedtodirt
7/2/19, 4:50 PM   #5
brsteg

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 43

They need to learn to get along, period. Only hurting the fans and looking like fools trying to have a turf battle.

3 members like this post: billw, RockinRy, tirespinner
7/2/19, 5:55 PM   #6
ChetC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
Can not believe I am going to take USAC's side on this...but...I like to tell it the way I see it....This is not the fault of Flo or USAC , this is all on Dirt Vision, they have the contract with Knoxville and will not allow other coverage....If I am wrong someone from Dirt Vision correct me, if I am correct, I will not purchase another product from DV?
I am not privy to the dealings between USAC (Flo) and DirTVision, but I do know we (Speed Shift TV) will be broadcasting the All Star race from Knoxville in its entirety, so I wouldn’t hold this against DirTVision.

7/2/19, 11:41 PM   #7
racefan20

I think USAC and floracing needs to explain why those of us who bought the package can no longer see these races that we paid to see and were promised to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, ISF, Kansasdirtfan, tirespinner
7/3/19, 1:36 AM   #8
SteelCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
I think USAC and floracing needs to explain why those of us who bought the package can no longer see these races that we paid to see and were promised to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just started my monthly Flo subscription. I cancelled because of it instead of signing up for the year.

7/3/19, 5:40 AM   #9
BrentTFunk

I saw where dirtvision will have it.

7/3/19, 6:17 AM   #10
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
I saw where dirtvision will have it.
Shouldnt have to pay for it twice Brent. It was represented as part of the package.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, ISF, tirespinner
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Floracing to broadcast 21 usac events in july