IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Robert Ballou
2/5/19, 11:14 AM   #11
flagboy55

I sure am glad to hear Robert is coming back to USAC. If he weren’t i was going call for USAC to suspend itself for “actions detrimental to the sport”

2/5/19, 1:49 PM   #12
Re: Robert Ballou
macngravy

I messaged Robert Ballou last night via facebook, and he said he will be racing at Bubba. AWESOME news, cant wait for thursday. Look for us tailgating in the parking lot, we will have a EZ-UP tent and a awesome photo wall for everyone to check out. By the way, the photo wall is for sale!!!!!

2/5/19, 2:23 PM   #13
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Sleeping on the job again I see. Poor 21H

2 members like this post: jim goerge, tirespinner
2/5/19, 8:28 PM   #14
BrentTFunk

I hope Robert has a good year in 2019. 2018 I am sure is one he would like to put behind him. Always considered Robert a real racer. Real racers let their driving do the talking, not social media.

2/6/19, 3:08 PM   #15
i love dirt track racing

Go Robert Ballou motorsport have a safe and a great year. Thanks for all the great things that you do for us racing fans. Thanks.

5 members like this post: bighd0522, BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, jim goerge, tirespinner
2/6/19, 8:10 PM   #16
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
Real racers let their driving do the talking, not social media.
Yet the sanctioning body promotes needing a big social media presence. It’s how people get attention in this world nowadays. Never forget he wasn’t suspended for his racing tactics he was suspended for using social media to bring light to what might be wrong with things. An overated track prep/owner in western Ohio and a group near Indy didn’t like the truth so they suspended him.
I so hope this real racer continues to do just that and when it comes to interviews and all the other social media presence they want he just says thanks to my sponsors and the fans and that’s all. Just walks away. Go Robert Ballou!!

2/6/19, 8:13 PM   #17
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post
Yet the sanctioning body promotes needing a big social media presence. It’s how people get attention in this world nowadays. Never forget he wasn’t suspended for his racing tactics he was suspended for using social media to bring light to what might be wrong with things. An overated track prep/owner in western Ohio and a group near Indy didn’t like the truth so they suspended him.
I so hope this real racer continues to do just that and when it comes to interviews and all the other social media presence they want he just says thanks to my sponsors and the fans and that’s all. Just walks away. Go Robert Ballou!!
I hope he does it on the track, but then again I like racing, not drama. You love drama, and the proof is questioning anything I say. Have fun in Florida

4 members like this post: Big Mike 7, Charles Nungester, mc/rider, tirespinner
2/6/19, 9:16 PM   #18
sp6967

if i had a shi!hole of a race track, i wouldn`t want to be bashed on social media either.i would have been on the ban ballou band wagon also.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
2/6/19, 9:55 PM   #19
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
I hope he does it on the track, but then again I like racing, not drama. You love drama, and the proof is questioning anything I say. Have fun in Florida
Sorry bud don’t flatter yourself. I’ve read the excriment you normally post for a long time and decided it’s just time question this crap. It’s kinda fun since you step in it every time. Less is more someday you might learn that. Thx for the well wishes about Florida but going to pass this year. Gonna do the three wknd trips west of Indy in May/July instead.

3 members like this post: bigq11, jim goerge, progressive22
2/6/19, 9:58 PM   #20
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp6967 View Post
if i had a shi!hole of a race track, i wouldn`t want to be bashed on social media either.i would have been on the ban ballou band wagon also.
Give effort to ban Ballou and continue to run a shi!hole track. That makes total sense. Shoot the messenger instead of listening to the message.🙂

3 members like this post: bigq11, Chief Wahoo, jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Robert Ballou