IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Team sell out and part out
4/29/18, 3:55 PM   #1
sprint28

Recently bought a team out and have tons of spares cars and a motor to sell cars are both 04 eagles with less than 25 nights between the two cars most parts are new or less than 25 nights on from brand new everything from torsion bars to pro shocks DSR fuel pumps Sanders Wheels most are new spare end gears radius rods front end wings front and rear arms spare oil tanks spare kse water pumps Etc literally a complete race team and some
Let me know what you need I got it
5000 each for complete rollers
I will get more pricing on spare parts as it goes call me or text me and I'll get you pictures and numbers
Also 2 race from fresh ASCS 360. Has hilborn two-and-a-half injection with 2 3/16 restrictor stacks vertex mag two-piece cleanable oil tank mostly new Plumbing Moroso oil pan Barnes 4 stage oil pump Carrillo rods Etc motor is ready to put in your car and roll or could sell a complete car ready to race 10000 for the engine
Call or text 812 239 1821
Last edited by sprint28; 4/29/18 at 4:02 PM.

5/16/18, 12:46 PM   #2
sprint28

Everything is sold

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Team sell out and part out