IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Perris Auto Speedway - Perris, California - 2024 Schedule
11/24/23, 1:01 PM   #21
Re: Perris Auto Speedway - Perris, California - 2024 Schedul
Daisy's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Daloisio View Post
Nights of Destruction are the biggest crowds by far. Out draw sprint cars by more than 2 to one with a much smaller purse.
Not a real surprise. I attended the Western World at Cocopah Speedway in Somerton, AZ earlier this month. I guess their premier class is modifieds. The guy sitting beside me said he had never seen cars go that fast at the track and he had a lot of interesting questions. The woman behind me said "I don't like these cars, they don't crash into each other as often as the other ones." Sadly, that shows the mentality of a lot of race fans. From most of the modified shows that I have ever had to sit through, many of them could be referred to as Nights of Destruction.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Perris Auto Speedway - Perris, California - 2024 Schedule