IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tulsa weather?
1/12/09, 11:50 AM   #1
Tulsa weather?
Dick Monahan

Race Count Last Year: 26

I note via weather.com that it is not going to precipitate on us this year, but is there any already on the ground? I.e., do I need to wear boots?

1/12/09, 11:53 AM   #2
Re: Tulsa weather?
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick monahan View Post
i note via weather.com that it is not going to precipitate on us this year, but is there any already on the ground? I.e., do i need to wear boots?
no its sunny and 53 today going to be cold high 24 low 12 thur fri and warm to 45 sat!

1/12/09, 12:16 PM   #3
grinch

hey dick?... when you heading out? scotty and i are leaving weds am. staying with skip and the gang....where you guys sitting will keep an eye out for you..............jim

1/12/09, 12:40 PM   #4
Dick Monahan

Race Count Last Year: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch View Post
hey dick?... when you heading out? scotty and i are leaving weds am. staying with skip and the gang....where you guys sitting will keep an eye out for you..............jim
Henry & I are heading out tomorrow (Tue). Stan is joining us on Thursday. Our seats are about 2/3 of the way up, almost in the center of turns 3&4. Henry has the tickets, so I don't know the numbers.

1/12/09, 12:42 PM   #5
mortboyz

Hey Dick, it doesn't sound like you'll need boots...unless you're hangin' around SUPERDUKE..:O:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tulsa weather?