IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprintacular
7/1/17, 11:03 AM   #1
tdt636

Just wondering how many IOWers are going tonight and how the track looks this morning after all the rain last night
Last edited by tdt636; 7/1/17 at 11:05 AM.

7/1/17, 11:30 AM   #2
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Early am
Last edited by Wallsracing; 7/1/17 at 1:30 PM.

3 members like this post: davidm, superstock30, tdt636
7/1/17, 1:27 PM   #3
i love dirt track racing

Our racing family is heading that way. Looking forward to seeing all the iow fans and some great racing events. Thanks

5 members like this post: dirt_trackgurl006, jim goerge, Mrs G, rachasin, tirespinner
7/1/17, 1:47 PM   #4
Eatin Dirt

Heading that way about 3:15.

2 members like this post: Mrs G, tirespinner
7/1/17, 2:38 PM   #5
Mrs G
Administrator

Beautiful weather, haulers pulling in, fans arriving, already bumped into several IOWers, and track is being worked. It's going to be a great night at LPS!

7/1/17, 3:15 PM   #6
Re: Sprintacular
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I had a very uncomfortable week after my Brownstown allnighter. I was diagnosed with bursitis in my left hip and a really swollen knee. I have been having issues for sometime after making extended drives, but this hit me suddenly Sunday morning with a vengeance. I was initially put on Prednisone which only gave minor relief. Yesterday I was given cortisone injections in both knees, and that has helped a bunch. I am not up to making the 300 mile round trip, so I am going to rest tonight, and hopefully attend the Sprint Stampede at TSS tomorrow night.
LPS is near the top of my favorite venues and I always enjoy all the camaraderie there with my friends. I will miss seeing all of you and the great racing, but I have to get myself in shape for the rest of the season.
Hope there is a great crowd and the on track action is top notch. Hope to see you during ISW; plan to hit the back half of it.

3 members like this post: dirt330, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
7/1/17, 3:22 PM   #7
Mrs G
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
I had a very uncomfortable week after my Brownstown allnighter. I was diagnosed with bursitis in my left hip and a really swollen knee. I have been having issues for sometime after making extended drives, but this hit me suddenly Sunday morning with a vengeance. I was initially put on Prednisone which only gave minor relief. Yesterday I was given cortisone injections in both knees, and that has helped a bunch. I am not up to making the 300 mile round trip, so I am going to rest tonight, and hopefully attend the Sprint Stampede at TSS tomorrow night.
LPS is near the top of my favorite venues and I always enjoy all the camaraderie there with my friends. I will miss seeing all of you and the great racing, but I have to get myself in shape for the rest of the season.
Hope there is a great crowd and the on track action is top notch. Hope to see you during ISW; plan to hit the back half of it.

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Ron! You take care of yourself and we will see you during ISW!

2 members like this post: ronmil, WinglessLovers
7/1/17, 5:58 PM   #8
Kydehart

My wife and I just got here from Shelbyville, IN. Always love putnamville. And they just announced over 40 sprint cars in attendance. Can't wait

4 members like this post: jim goerge, Milly, Mrs G, wildman92
7/1/17, 6:51 PM   #9
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydehart View Post
My wife and I just got here from Shelbyville, IN. Always love putnamville. And they just announced over 40 sprint cars in attendance. Can't wait
Yes 40 exactly

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/1/17, 7:50 PM   #10
ryan84

Is KTJR in his own car, and Schurenberg in the Pace 44?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprintacular