IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon Speedway MSCS & Fireworks July 4th Thursday
7/5/19, 12:33 PM   #21
mlamb

Congratulations Josh Cunningham on your feature win last night.

4 members like this post: Bill Angel, Dirtfan, Red Clay, wildman92
7/5/19, 6:34 PM   #22
robert gatten

Quote:
Originally Posted by popham View Post
Typical Hopkins, one of these days he will get what’s coming to him. I don’t understand why any car owner would want to be associated with him, let alone keep repairing all the stuff he tears up.
I think he drives his own stuff.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/5/19, 6:48 PM   #23
Re: Paragon Speedway MSCS & Fireworks July 4th Thursday
popham

Better check again, the car is taken care of by Ottinger’s, same car KTJ drove

7/6/19, 11:21 AM   #24
Re: Paragon Speedway MSCS & Fireworks July 4th Thursday
4J Motorsports

Race Count This Year: lots

Quote:
Originally Posted by popham View Post
Typical Hopkins, one of these days he will get what’s coming to him. I don’t understand why any car owner would want to be associated with him, let alone keep repairing all the stuff he tears up.
why would I want to have AJ in my car ?? that's a good Question .. He has more natural talent than most drivers I have seen out there .. He isn't the best but pretty good . he is a great ambassador to our sport . he is approachable , he works as hard as he drives . I never have to wonder if he is gonna be there 100% . he always gives me 100% . did I mention that he is fast . As a car owner its a lot easier to try and slow a guy down than to get him to go faster . Also sprint car guys, at least the good ones hang it out on the jagged edge every lap , and when you do that sometimes when he makes a little mistake it turns into a big deal. Your entitled to your opinion . but ill bet you 100 bucks that there isn't anyone any more tore up about that mistake than him . he is a top notch person and I am proud to have him winning in my car !!! He could win in any ones car . Again did I mention he is fast

7/7/19, 12:17 AM   #25
Hammer

Hadn't been to Paragon since 2004,really enjoyed the show and had some good food served to me by some really nice ladies in the concession. Some good racing and super excited fans too. I really appreciate Joe taking over and keeping that track going good, know they've got alot of plans for future improvements. Thanks Paragon Speedway!

4 members like this post: Al Pierce, Milly, oppweld, tirespinner
7/7/19, 12:52 AM   #26
Hammer

AJ drove a good aggressive race and won, I'm not a big fan of slide jobs but to win sometimes you've got to be aggressive and take a few chances. Decisions in racing sometimes are split second and make the difference in winning or not or wrecking or not. Congrats to AJ Hopkins for the win and the other winner Jordan Kinser for running a hell of a race and displaying great sportsmanship after congratulating AJ too.

2 members like this post: Milly, tirespinner
7/7/19, 1:27 AM   #27
Buster51

Too bad as racers we cant get home before 3 am after working all day.

2 members like this post: addictedtodirt, tirespinner
7/7/19, 8:42 AM   #28
greenupracing20

Would anyone possibly have a video of the paragon sprintcar race from that night?

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/7/19, 10:43 AM   #29
JDK222

Races are usually on JackSlash a few days after.

7/7/19, 2:21 PM   #30
greenupracing20

Thanks JDK. and Buster 51 at 3am we still had two hours to go to get home
Last edited by greenupracing20; 7/7/19 at 2:22 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon Speedway MSCS & Fireworks July 4th Thursday