IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BOSS points(American Racers)
10/2/17, 12:00 PM   #1
BOSS points(American Racers)
hairracer44

From the Facebook page of American Racer Tires.

Congratulations to Dustin Smith Racing and owner Louis Gagliardi on their 2017 Buckeye Outlaw Sprint Series Championship! We are also proud to recognize customers Michael Fischesser Racing and Justin Owen for making it a clean sweep of the podium for American Racer this year in the final BOSS point standings! #americanracer

10/2/17, 1:42 PM   #2
grantman

Great group of people running BOSS series, Great racing.

10/2/17, 2:44 PM   #3
Re: BOSS points(American Racers)
duel

Good show at Fremont. 39 cars on a good tacky track. Congrats to Tim Buckwalter won heat and 2nd in feature. 1st time in a nw sprint they said. T-mez won it.

6 members like this post: Kydehart, LUCKYONE, Newport13, oppweld, tamati, Will Shunk
10/2/17, 3:17 PM   #4
Will Shunk

Tim Buckwalter was the most impressive driver at Fremont. It was a tough track, tacky surface with a plenty of holes, ruts, with a nasty cushion in 1 and 2. Tim was smooth and kept Westfall and Cottle searching for a way around. 2nd place was BIG for someone who was new to NW 410 sprint and the race track. I hope Tim runs in Indiana next season!

6 members like this post: duel, Kydehart, LUCKYONE, Newport13, oppweld, tirespinner
10/2/17, 3:21 PM   #5
bigq11

Anyone know why T-mez is not running the Briscoe #5 ride now. Notice he is in a different car.

10/2/17, 4:53 PM   #6
TQ29m

You know what, it's too bad other promotors can't pick up on their success, but then everyone would be happy, and that just can't be, so I guess it is what it is, kinda like doing the same thing over and over, the same way, and expecting different results! Beats me! Bob

2 members like this post: duel, PIT CART
10/2/17, 9:18 PM   #7
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I think Chocolate Chad Wilson also went to AR halfway throught the season so that makes Top Four in points.

10/2/17, 9:53 PM   #8
Buster51

Great series need a series like that in Indiana. I will run with them again at Montpeiler next year for sure.

10/2/17, 10:21 PM   #9
sprinter14

We at BOSS really appreciate the kind words! Congratulations to Lou Gagliardi and Dustin Smith on the tour championship.

I've been trying for over 24 hours to post the Fremont story and results and keep getting a "500 Internal Server Error" trying to start the new thread. Anyone know why I would continue to get that?

Thanks

Aaron Fry
BOSS

4 members like this post: interpreter66, Kydehart, LUCKYONE, oppweld
10/2/17, 10:32 PM   #10
Poorboyjocko

T-Mez said they were down to one motor & car. For this reason, only selected races now. Only going to run Tri State..Haubstate race.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BOSS points(American Racers)