IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bubba USAC Night 1
2/16/18, 9:49 AM   #11
Re: Bubba USAC Night 1
Backitin

There can be a argument either way to what racing is better winged or nonwing. If you honestly believe winged racing is ten times better the nonwinged racing, a: don't attend another nonwinged race b: you sir are a fool. c: this site might not be for you.

2/16/18, 9:56 AM   #12
MC5454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Looks like a couple of extra open seats for tonights show!
Don't worry there were hundreds more of those all over. Non wing not doing well right now

2/16/18, 9:57 AM   #13
MC5454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backitin View Post
There can be a argument either way to what racing is better winged or nonwing. If you honestly believe winged racing is ten times better the nonwinged racing, a: don't attend another nonwinged race b: you sir are a fool. c: this site might not be for you.
Gave non wing a try. I'll head back to wing races like everyone else. No wonder all the non wing drivers are going to winged cars

2/16/18, 10:14 AM   #14
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC5454 View Post
Gave non wing a try. I'll head back to wing races like everyone else. No wonder all the non wing drivers are going to winged cars
Last night I was there, have not ever missed a lap of USAC racing there for 8 years and it was the absolute WORSE racetrack for a USAC show..now you gave non wing a try...I went down the 2 previous week for the winged deal and it was even worse....DON'T go blaming non wing racing for a popped up track...just like I don't necessary blame the wings for bad racing. I blame technology because they have gotten so fast and everyone has the same stuff it is a follower the leader at many other tracks with the wing...Volusia was the same with the wing...follow the leader and very little passing. 4 years ago they had a total of 58 races and every race was won from the poll that year for all of speedweeks...please do yourself a favor and go see these guys at a different race track.

Saddly... My 8 years has come to and end there so this is all I will be able to say about it

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge
2/16/18, 10:25 AM   #15
MC5454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis View Post
Last night I was there, have not ever missed a lap of USAC racing there for 8 years and it was the absolute WORSE racetrack for a USAC show..now you gave non wing a try...I went down the 2 previous week for the winged deal and it was even worse....DON'T go blaming non wing racing for a popped up track...just like I don't necessary blame the wings for bad racing. I blame technology because they have gotten so fast and everyone has the same stuff it is a follower the leader at many other tracks with the wing...Volusia was the same with the wing...follow the leader and very little passing. 4 years ago they had a total of 58 races and every race was won from the poll that year for all of speedweeks...please do yourself a favor and go see these guys at a different race track.

Saddly... My 8 years has come to and end there so this is all I will be able to say about it
Besides from 1 night out of 5 at Volusia the racing was really good. Standing room only at Volusia and everyone I talked to there thought the racing was good unlike non wing. Why is there never standing room only at non wing events?

2/16/18, 10:47 AM   #16
EltoJoe

Why do you come here stirring the pot?

3 members like this post: cwfan08, duel, fish
2/16/18, 10:49 AM   #17
MC5454

Quote:
Originally Posted by EltoJoe View Post
Why do you come here stirring the pot?
This is a racing forum I was just giving my opinion on what I thought of the racing last night

2/16/18, 11:19 AM   #18
NOSTINKINWINGS

Quote:
This is a racing forum I was just giving my opinion on what I thought of the racing last night
STA....BYE BYE and DLTDHYITA**OTWO!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
2/16/18, 11:35 AM   #19
motorhead748

Quote:
Some of the worst racing I have seen in a long time. Dry Slick, track ruined by 1st heat and the Mod Lites were bad also. Knew I should've went to East bay for the 360s. Winged cars 10x better than non wing. Not to mention the crowd was terrible
Thanks for the heads up.. a few of us were thinking about going.

2/16/18, 11:39 AM   #20
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Quote:
One race,one track,one night

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bubba USAC Night 1