IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #21 11/30/08 2:26 PM
As of right now in Bedford its raining and 38 degrees. Is it April yet?
sc96 (Offline)
  #22 11/30/08 2:29 PM
We are getting rain snow mix just north of Portland IN
Daddyo (Offline)
  #23 11/30/08 3:18 PM
Gatlinburg Tennessee currently getting a mixture of rain and snow. I can see snow on Mt. LaConte from here. Changing over to all snow later tonight into tomorrow and Tuesday. Still looking for a way in which to convert these tin can loving hillbillys over to non wing sprints. :headbang Where there is a will there is a way, right?:rolleyes:
staton (Offline)
  #24 11/30/08 3:44 PM
Im in central Arkansas and we were supposed to get rain all day (0% chance of snow) and it has been snowing for about 3 hrs
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #25 11/30/08 4:44 PM
The fog has taken over Kokomo, this thread is for our I.O.W. brothers and sisters on the road. Be safe
(Have had a few complaints wondering why this is on here)

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com
Speedwrench (Offline)
  #26 11/30/08 4:57 PM
Currently 34 in Detroit metro area with some snow in the grass. We're supposed to get 4 to 6 up here by late tomorrow.

I understand what you guys who live in warm weathers areas are saying. I lived in northern Flordia for awhile and the people there thought that water turned to ice at 75 degrees.
Obie (Offline)
  #27 11/30/08 5:06 PM
Here in the far south of IN, we've had a light rain all day and around middle 40 temps for the last couple of days. No snow yet & I hope it stays that way.
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #28 11/30/08 5:18 PM
The 1" of slushy snow we got this morning has already completely melted.:thumb

Even Roman Chariots ran non-wing, and on dirt. Hail Caesar!
cope42 (Offline)
  #29 11/30/08 6:10 PM
anybody chime in around wabash,in / marion ...... slick roads or just snow on the ground .thx
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #30 11/30/08 7:33 PM
Originally Posted by cope42:
anybody chime in around wabash,in / marion ...... slick roads or just snow on the ground .thx
Roads are wet, very foggy some places you can not see your hand in front of your face. Slight drizzle. Fog is suppose to start lifting around ten P.M.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com
Closed Thread