IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ft Wayne Rumble Video
1/2/12, 1:08 AM   #1
Ft Wayne Rumble Video
D.O.

I will post some video highlight here soon. Still loading into the computer late Sunday night. Coming soon the Henry Rife record jump and Midget highlights plus the 600 crash into the camera stand on backstrech.

Click the DO logo at the top of IOW and you can order complete DVD video. DVD's will ship 1/16/12 at the latest. Midget and 600's will be done before that. 1/4 midgets and Karts will ship last. If you want the 1000cc midgets order the 600 dvd as they will be on it.

Thanks and I'm herring to get something up

1/2/12, 10:02 AM   #2
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

The midget heat on Saturday with Rex Norris, Derek Bischak and Billy Wease was an excellent race! One of the better races I've seen all season!

Posted via Mobile Device

1/2/12, 10:44 AM   #3
Re: Ft Wayne Rumble Video
GB3

That was a good race. Top 5 cars in that race you could throw a blanket over. And wease did an awesome job hanging on the outside that many laps

1/2/12, 3:34 PM   #4
D.O.

3 members like this post: dirtball, rapid11, Speedracer
1/2/12, 3:48 PM   #5
dirtracer74

DO, I was gonna get you a CD of in car HD footage of the 600 crash, but with the position of our camera, the downtube blocked most of it. It was nice, clear footage, just the actual wall contact was blocked.

1/2/12, 4:21 PM   #6
D.O.

Billy Weease Day 2

1 member likes this post: RedRacer07
1/2/12, 5:02 PM   #7
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.O. View Post
I will post some video highlight here soon. Still loading into the computer late Sunday night. Coming soon the Henry Rife record jump and Midget highlights plus the 600 crash into the camera stand on backstrech.

Click the DO logo at the top of IOW and you can order complete DVD video. DVD's will ship 1/16/12 at the latest. Midget and 600's will be done before that. 1/4 midgets and Karts will ship last. If you want the 1000cc midgets order the 600 dvd as they will be on it.

Thanks and I'm herring to get something up

I like your style D.O. One thousand cc midgets is so much more revealing as to what we are playing with. A full midget chassis and hardware with a 1000cc motor powering them. I don't know what the hell a "lightning sprint" is. When you say lightning sprint What I see is this big old car with really big tires and an even bigger motor powering it and real real fast. You know like USAC at Winchester. Sprint cars are bigger than midgets that is how "GOD" made them. But all these inlightened bleeding heart liberals want to call them lightning sprints. Probably never seen a real "Midget" race in their life.

DAD himself

1 member likes this post: Tony Barhorst
1/3/12, 4:07 PM   #8
Rebasned

The Race Saturday Night with Rex Norris, Bishak, Wease was the Best !

1/3/12, 10:46 PM   #9
D.O.

Night One & Henry Rife & Feature highlights!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ft Wayne Rumble Video