IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo??
7/13/10, 12:11 AM   #91
Re: Kokomo??
Sprint63122

If they took the top three tires would like to see a official statement on what the tests results showed could be interesting.Because last year at Kokomo after qualifying when the cars pulled into the infield they were punching tires then a couple times and everyone was okay, but I saw them punch one tire eight times and looked at one another and did nothing you could tell by there expression what the real answer was.

7/13/10, 1:26 AM   #92
USAC Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboy55 View Post
Yeah they took the right rears off of all of the top 3 cars they were checking for tire prep on there tires. I have not heard about any results from the test yet but my guess is that they will know something before Wednesday. Then again you may never here about this issue ever again.
The tires have to be sent away to a laboratory. I doubt the lab will even get them until Wednesday.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint63122 View Post
If they took the top three tires would like to see a official statement on what the tests results showed could be interesting.Because last year at Kokomo after qualifying when the cars pulled into the infield they were punching tires then a couple times and everyone was okay, but I saw them punch one tire eight times and looked at one another and did nothing you could tell by there expression what the real answer was.
Legal or illegal, thats all you need to know.

1 member likes this post: Andrew S. Quinn
7/14/10, 12:17 AM   #93
T&A Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlydirt View Post
DD has given a wheel to many people this year, Ballou was another to the list of victims... DD had a careless move earlier in the night look like a days of thunder charge into 3 and 4, but mistakenly made it through clean. Seems to be loosing his patience a bit much lately.

Levi's I didnt block anyone coming from 10th to win comment was great!
They all do it and have done it. More often than not unintentional.

Isn't being impatient a big part of when many racing incidents happen? Does it really matter about a driver's greatness or ability to become impatient. No one is immune.
Last edited by T&A Racing; 7/14/10 at 12:22 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo??