IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!!
6/7/10, 9:08 PM   #91
Re: MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!
ClaytonYeley

Jerry you are right Robert does some good things away from the race car. If I remember correctly he and Memmer were the first drivers out on the track during the Biro deal in Paducah. But the thing is that this is the second time Ballou has acted up in front of the crowd during an MSCS race. I know there were some MSCS officials who were very frustrated with him on Saturday. I'm not sure he will be able to sweet talk his way out of this one. Robert may be racing for a living, but if his actions put him on the sidelines at some of the large MSCS purses events he isn't doing himself any favors. I would say another apology might help but I guess we will see what happens. Like I said they were not happy at all.

6/8/10, 6:40 PM   #92
Re: MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!
Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38DD View Post
I was there and Bland didn't make a questionable move! As you said you weren't there so how can you say it was questionable? As far as Bland driving over his head, LOOK who ended up on their head with no contact, other than driving over the cushion and then standing on the fuel.

You need Hooked on Phonics bad. I said he's made questionable moves in the past, not that night. Everybody gets so defensive on here. I was simply trying to point out that I applaud Ballou for not being afraid to show his frustrations. Also to make the point that if drivers/crews were allowed to handle situations on there own then half the antics that take place would go away. When you make your living off of racing you do get more fired up when things don't go your way. Do I agree with a spark plug getting pulled off, no. But it's not like he could have swung on Jeff cause then it'd be more trouble and 100 more of you people on here hating on him.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!!