IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kevin Swindel
12/13/07, 2:36 PM   #11
Re: Kevin Swindel
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
Everyone has crashed somebody sometime but K.Swindell does not seem to respect his fellow drivers or the sport in my opinion. Clayton usaully only crashed by himself. He is still agressive but with more control as he has honed his skills. Kevin has enough talent not to be a punk but he choses to stay one. I know some people hear will rip me apart for using the term "Punk" but deal with it. I am sure he has been called worse. Like others have said in the past....The Apple did not fall to far from the tree when discribing Kevin.
I second what Stagger says. That's the way I've seen it, too. Respect of others is the biggest difference.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

12/13/07, 3:56 PM   #12
FOR4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightgoat View Post
I maybe crazy, or just unobservant but why does everyone hate Swindell so much? I know he is a little crazy, but isn't the modern day cowboy too? I am just curious what everyone thinks?

Jake
Ask Mr. Cowboy... I am sure he can tell you much of what you ask too know.

12/13/07, 4:05 PM   #13
FOR4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest-Sam View Post
Does anyone know where I can read a genuine, first-hand account of what happened in California(?) recently between Kevin, his dad, and Clayton?:help:
Richie has it on tape ....and you will see in car view of what Swindell did to Clayton.

12/13/07, 4:31 PM   #14
Honest-Sam

Even better! I thank you.:respect:

12/13/07, 4:46 PM   #15
OpenwheelRob

You know for being such an a** we give that punk too much press around here. Let's try and use the "if you ignore it, it will go away" theory.

12/13/07, 5:29 PM   #16
Jim Gardner

Sam i have it on DVR at the house. They were with Clayon in-car and Swindell drove straight overtop of him, causing Clayton to flip and Kevin kept going. Under red Clayton went over to the 9 on the frontstretch and got to about his front bumper before getting popped by Sammy. In Clayton's interview he said that Sammy hit him in the head and kicked his face while he was down. And that was about it. I'll try to get it on dvd and get it to you.

And concerning the race and same team... did anyone else question when Kevin pulled into the pits later in the A complaining that he didn't have brakes, and the crew checked the rear end and saw that the rotor was missing....and then had the push truck put him back on the track? (only to be black flagged before green)

just some thoughts

12/13/07, 6:04 PM   #17
FOR4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Gardner View Post
Sam i have it on DVR at the house. They were with Clayon in-car and Swindell drove straight overtop of him, causing Clayton to flip and Kevin kept going. Under red Clayton went over to the 9 on the frontstretch and got to about his front bumper before getting popped by Sammy. In Clayton's interview he said that Sammy hit him in the head and kicked his face while he was down. And that was about it. I'll try to get it on dvd and get it to you.

And concerning the race and same team... did anyone else question when Kevin pulled into the pits later in the A complaining that he didn't have brakes, and the crew checked the rear end and saw that the rotor was missing....and then had the push truck put him back on the track? (only to be black flagged before green)

just some thoughts
He must have run with out brakes all last summer. I still find this funny,.

12/13/07, 6:40 PM   #18
Eagle14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOR4 View Post
He must have run with out brakes all last summer. I still find this funny,.
LOL.... ask Windom and check the burnout marks on his hood... I am sure it was merely accident. Brake's were out... throttle worked fine though. :rolling:

12/13/07, 7:20 PM   #19
ThrottleHead

Run out of brakes? I believe I have heard Tony Stewart utter the line that may or may not be suitable here, "He ran out of talent"

12/13/07, 10:11 PM   #20
FOR4

In racing... not sure about saiyings...but in basketball they say the ball don't lie. Coud this apply here....This is still funny.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kevin Swindel