IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chase across 3 states ends in Utah - Tyler Walker
2/2/13, 12:24 PM   #71
Re: Chase across 3 states ends in Utah - Tyler Wal
kidrock

If you choose the life of drugs 3 things can happen
1. You can end up in prison
2. You can end up dead
3. You can get clean stay clean because if not you will revert back to 1 or 2

2/2/13, 12:46 PM   #72
ndr7r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
Ohio Sprint Speed Week 2010 at Hilltop Speedway. TW had a good run in the 7 Peterbuilt ride but came up short as Rob Chaney nipped David Gravel on the last lap as the latter ran out of fuel. Post race I went into the pits and ran into him.

"Hey, congrats Tyler! Good to see you are back in the game. You've overcome a lot."

"Live and learn," was his response.

At the time, I thought that was very good and appropriate. It still is now in 2013. Live and learn in a federal pen.

I'm sorry. Punk - Bottom line. Let me repeat myself.... Punk - Bottom line. 32... 33 years old? That makes it even worse. He's not even a kid. He's an old punk.
Just to clerify he was never in the #7 peterbilt car. may have been #17 car out of pa sponsored by hunter peterbilt in pa.

2/2/13, 1:56 PM   #73
Gasman fan 50

I met the little Walker boy, late 80's at Doctor Miller's place as the kid was working on his damage winged car from Friday nights show at San Jose. The three of us were wearing CK tee shirts of CRA as he was coming out of a coma after a wreck at Ascot Park. He said stuff that we didn't agree with, but I replied back NO WING!

One thing CK did was prove he could still drive after being in a coma for a month and won a show at Santa Maria and retired.

All he could was smoke those dam Cigarettes. He must had upgraded from grass to meth in twenty five years. This could be a turning point in his life.

To bad he wasn't at four corners could have added "New Mexico" in there making it four states instead of three.

He could had a Thunder Road ride!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chase across 3 states ends in Utah - Tyler Walker