IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Joe Spiker runs Putnamville now
7/6/09, 1:32 PM   #111
Re: Joe Spiker runs Putnamville now
indyracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&A Racing View Post
I commend Spiker for stepping up and going for what he wants to do no matter what happens. He is doing something he wants and believes in. We can debate all we want on what would be best for the sport as a whole or for our own personal desires. There are so many veiws on this topic some personal. All VALID, to the person/s giving them.

However, one thing I have realized is whatever will happen...will happen, no matter what we think or do. Does our opinion matter sometimes. Yes!

But you can't please everyone.

So, in the end...whatever happens we will all have to accept it weather we want to or not. That is pretty much life.

I don't blame anyone for selling there ideas. At one time, I was all for Montpelier to run sprints. But the time was and still isn't right for it and so be it.
Hey Montpelier is now trying to run Late Models every Saturday night.From what I have read the new promoter has made montpelier Speedway really smooth and racey! I personally would like to see Montpelier have weekly late models whether there crate or "super" I also wouldnt mind Danville getting a UMP license and bring back UMP super late models each week. Danville prior to this season I was told "has always been a late model track". I would love to see Danville run Super lates,Sprints,and UMP Modifieds each week that is a racefans dreamcard! I think they should try Fridays for 2 weeks at danville and just "see" how the car counts are then for two weeks run on Sunday night and "see" what the car count is THEN decide what the weekly schedule and night of racing will be.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Joe Spiker runs Putnamville now