IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
t2media (Offline)
  #31 8/7/11 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by jerseysprintnut:
I have very high speed cable and I have gone back and forth and idoesn't help. Da*n $15 bucks wasted I guess but the audio doesn't start and stop
Check your email. We have sent you some info to help troubleshoot your issue. We are not experiencing any issues with audio or video.
webster7
  #32 8/7/11 10:22 PM
Looks like Cottle wants no part of Knoxville.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #33 8/7/11 10:22 PM
Gardner sporting a new GREEN paint job......................

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #34 8/7/11 10:26 PM
Jon Stanbrough's set to start on the pole, if Joey Moughan transfers.

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
beliles66 (Offline)
  #35 8/7/11 10:30 PM
Track is pretty racy really. Top and bottom are pretty even. Jon made the bottom work in 1&2
Posted using Mobile Device
t2media (Offline)
  #36 8/7/11 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Gardner sporting a new GREEN paint job......................
Here is a daylight pic of the car. http://twitpic.com/62qrju
3 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, The Riz
duel (Offline)
  #37 8/7/11 10:43 PM
WOW! i watched last night till it was over (late). this seems to be a better feed tonight and the racing is great!

as far as usac with free live feeds Jerry is right-on that we were lucky last year with all the live stuff. looks like usac has no camera crew or cares too this year. Iv'e found the west coast tracks Ventura and Perris offer a pretty good live feed when they have shows. Looks like it's coming down to the track having the ability to show live shows and some of them are free....of course nothing beats being there live if you can.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #38 8/7/11 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by pletchfan:
I totally understand that. It is just that last year USAC had several races that you got to watch on the computer and you did not have to pay so that was why I was asking.
Yeah but this year its not USAC doing the feeds Its Knoxville and some production company
ISF (Offline)
  #39 8/7/11 10:47 PM
Joey Moughan is from our neck of the wood's. Glad to see him run good in his heat.

Our feed has worked perfectly so far. Jerry, my feed froze for a few seconds during Clausen's qualifying attempt as well. It must have been a problem on their end.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
2 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, sw1911
johnnythunderhead
  #40 8/7/11 10:48 PM
$15.00 is a bot much, specially of it stalls all the time/ any up dates?