IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirtbug (Offline)
  #31 6/6/09 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by Stagger:
A fight in the Strret Stocks and Mod Pits.....Imagine that. Did all of the participants have all their teeth? Or say things like "I seen that before"? Nothing funner than watching hilljacks fight. Yeaaa haw.
First of all, there was no fight in the super stock class. There were two fights in the Mod class, and one fight in the sprints. We have a super stock and we are far from hill jacks, and I would think before you started running your mouth you would add least learn to spell. Funnier is the way you spell it Dumba$$. I might also add that Jesse is not only a great driver, he is also one of the cleanest drivers I have ever watched. The hill jack that ****** punched him I hope was barred and I hope went to jail, incidents happen on the track that sometimes can not be avoided, thats why they put roll cages in race cars. Jesse and Sabrina Crammer are great people and I think that alot of people would be good to take a lesson in class from them, this also applies to Jeff Bland Jr. also a class act. I can not begin to understand why people want to get on a message board and run down other classes, I love racing, and I find it pointless and very ignorant to bash other classes. Without ALL of the classes NO one would get to race, it takes money to run a race track and EVERY class that shows up supports that track, so that EVERY CLASS can try it again the next week. The person that I Quoted in this post, yes you guessed NO CLASS...
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #32 6/6/09 11:17 AM
Last week i didnt act any different than JS did. I took the lead at pville with two to go and then missed turn three and threw a win away. And ya i was really pissed off hell i didnt even want to talk to my mom dad or gf when the race was over. As a driver you hold yourself to really high standards and expect things out of yourself that other dont. Not to make mistakes and win every night you hit the track. Which in Jon's case has been alot the last few years. Atleast he came out and said congrats. He didnt have to do that. What else do you want from him? Have him have no emoition. Play the kiss ass game. I dont thing so. That is not Jon. He is a class act. And if you think he is sore loser then everyone i have ever met is a sore loser. He is not a kid out there doing it with daddy money and to keep him out of trouble. This is his JOB. Tell ya what come down from those stands and just try to make the show before you say someone that has domated the sport is a sore loser.
3 Likes: bobO, kawkaw2, SteveD
600minisprint (Offline)
  #33 6/6/09 11:24 AM
Well said Billy not to kiss a$$ but i dont think stanbrough is much for interviews period... just go to his site and watch a couple..
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #34 6/6/09 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by dirtbug:
first of all, there was no fight in the super stock class. There were two fights in the mod class, and one fight in the sprints. We have a super stock and we are far from hill jacks, and i would think before you started running your mouth you would add least learn to spell. Funnier is the way you spell it dumba$$. I might also add that jesse is not only a great driver, he is also one of the cleanest drivers i have ever watched. The hill jack that ****** punched him i hope was barred and i hope went to jail, incidents happen on the track that sometimes can not be avoided, thats why they put roll cages in race cars. Jesse and sabrina crammer are great people and i think that alot of people would be good to take a lesson in class from them, this also applies to jeff bland jr. Also a class act. I can not begin to understand why people want to get on a message board and run down other classes, i love racing, and i find it pointless and very ignorant to bash other classes. Without all of the classes no one would get to race, it takes money to run a race track and every class that shows up supports that track, so that every class can try it again the next week. The person that i quoted in this post, yes you guessed no class...
dont forget how he spelled strret stock
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #35 6/6/09 11:26 AM
I just wanted to say that I have all of my teeth, and I love stock cars as well as Sprint Cars

(This was meant to lighten up this thread a little, if it caused blindness due to ugliness, I apologize)

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
600minisprint (Offline)
  #36 6/6/09 11:28 AM
Hahahahahaha!!!!! Chris
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #37 6/6/09 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by chris nunn:
i just wanted to say that i have all of my teeth, and i love stock cars as well as sprint cars

(this was meant to lighten up this thread a little, if it caused blindness due to ugliness, i apologize)
lol your not right

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Originally Posted by wallsracing:
lol your not right

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Wonder why the people that wine and cry and slam other people dont have a real name sig...lol
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #38 6/6/09 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=Wallsracing;108460]lol your not right[COLOR="Silver"]

You know, my mom keeps telling me that for some reason

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
Speedsme
  #39 6/6/09 11:54 AM
We all came from Hill Jacks.

Penn has the Possy. How about the Hoosier HillJacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me one any time I know a lot of good ones.
OU812
  #40 6/6/09 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by Stagger:
A fight in the Strret Stocks and Mod Pits.....Imagine that. Did all of the participants have all their teeth? Or say things like "I seen that before"? Nothing funner than watching hilljacks fight. Yeaaa haw.
Don't ya just hate it when somebody buys a single digit IQ a freakin' computer.